Strictly Come Dancing

16 minutes ago, cressida said:

A bit like the late Sean Connery though I didn't see enough of his films to notice.

Only saw Sean Bean once,  on the Jonathan Ross Show,  thought he was very natural and nice.

Yes, I also saw him on that show. He seemed quite shy. 

6 hours ago, zach said:

Maybe not your thing but his attempt at an American accent in Silent Hill was hilarious! Get those R's really rolling Sean!! 😄

Back on topic...

He is even funnier when he tries to talk Posh, Sounds like Mrs Bucket, infact don't we all.   :hihi:

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

He is even funnier when he tries to talk Posh, Sounds like Mrs Bucket, infact don't we all.   :hihi:

I can't say I've ever heard him do the posh talk. To me he has a well spoken Sheffield accent, with the twang still in there, why even try to change it?

I won't hear a bad word said against Mrs Bucket, she was royalty...you're out of line! 😄

I can feel a post deleting coming on. Apologies to Strictly fans, I promise to do my best and not go off topic...again.

On 18/11/2020 at 12:37, PRESLEY said:

From  Anthony Paul Beke to Anton Du'Beke,  how smug is that. :gag:

It's called television and showbiz.

7 hours ago, foxydebs said:

It's called television and showbiz.

Its called being pretentious.  :hihi:

Edited by PRESLEY

JJ and Amy go out before the semi-finals and Jamie Laing and Karen Hauer stay in - if I was really bothered I would despair,  the latter's dance consisted of them jumping around on school desks!

23 minutes ago, cressida said:

JJ and Amy go out before the semi-finals and Jamie Laing and Karen Hauer stay in - if I was really bothered I would despair,  the latter's dance consisted of them jumping around on school desks!

It may have looked like someone jumping around on school desks Cressy, but it is in fact from an award winning musical set in Sheffield called Everybody’s Talking About Jamie.

Thanks pattricia, I did know that but preferred Chitty Chitty Bang Bang,  I do think HRVY andJanette will win though, would put a bet on them but don't think the odds would be favourable

2 hours ago, cressida said:

Thanks pattricia, I did know that but preferred Chitty Chitty Bang Bang,  I do think HRVY andJanette will win though, would put a bet on them but don't think the odds would be favourable

HRVY is my absolute favourite Cressy and has been since the first programme. I think he will win it because he is  the judges favourite.

HRVY to get through the semi finals tomorrow, and then on to win the final the week after.

Maisie’s a nice dancer.  I think she could win strictly.