Strictly Come Dancing

What the bloody hell was Motsi wearing on her head on Saturday's  show ?

I think she looked ridiculous.  Totally OTT,  looked like she was getting married.   🤣

Edited by francypants

5 hours ago, francypants said:

What the bloody hell was Motsi wearing on her head on Saturday's  show ?

I think she looked ridiculous.  Totally OTT,  looked like she was getting married.   🤣

Yes that's  exactly  what I said and I bet it gets  crazier  as the show goes on.

This is the first year we haven't watched Strictly.   Its about the only show on TV with a live big band, fantastic musicians and singers, and the producers ruin it by encouraging the audience to clap along.  Some wonderful music loses all subtlety to moronic, onbeat clapping.   Plus, the show used to attract some really interesting celebs.  😕

Edited by Ms Macbeth

22 minutes ago, Ms Macbeth said:

This is the first year we haven't watched Strictly.   Its about the only show on TV with a live big band, fantastic musicians and singers, and the producers ruin it by encouraging the audience to clap along.  Some wonderful music loses all subtlety to moronic, onbeat clapping.   Plus, the show used to attract some really interesting celebs.  😕

I agree with you. It’s still my favourite show , but I believe that success has gone to its head. Most of the celebs are unheard of, and Claudia Winkleman is a poor presenter. So much better when Brucie did it. 

16 hours ago, pattricia said:

I agree with you. It’s still my favourite show , but I believe that success has gone to its head. Most of the celebs are unheard of, and Claudia Winkleman is a poor presenter. So much better when Brucie did it. 

They should get rid of Claudia  Winkleman she's  talentless  but I don't  suppose they will with her husband being one of the TV bosses.

2 hours ago, jaffa1 said:

They should get rid of Claudia  Winkleman she's  talentless  but I don't  suppose they will with her husband being one of the TV bosses.

She’s the top paid woman on the BBC ! How can that be ?

I read that the third couple voted off has been leaked, and it has shocked people

4 hours ago, cressida said:

I read that the third couple voted off has been leaked, and it has shocked people

Also heard that Cressy. 

Think David James the goalkeeper will go out this week.

So do I Pat

I don't particularly like Claudia but anyone is better that Bruce towards the end.  Sad really

8 hours ago, jane2008 said:

So do I Pat

I don't particularly like Claudia but anyone is better that Bruce towards the end.  Sad really

I think Tess Daly’s husband Vernon Kay would be a better host than Claudia. He’s tall dark and handsome, and wouldn’t giggle as much as Claudia.!

13 hours ago, pattricia said:

Think David James the goalkeeper will go out this week.

Hope so, or Mike Bushell with his embarrassing dad dancing