Katie Hopkins

3 hours ago, Borista336 said:

Yes i have read it and???  holds no truck with me, another snowflake kid bullied online! why because he chose that method to communicate and when someone is so attention seeking they bring it upon themselves in a perverse manner, like i said switch off the social media and ignore it, sorry he felt the need to do that  but there was no need, weakness is all it is.

You always were a charmer.

However, you’ve really had to search around the sewer to come up with this post.

27 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

You always were a charmer.

However, you’ve really had to search around the sewer to come up with this post.

why thank! you it has been said! no sewers just good old common sense.

Guest makapaka
1 hour ago, Borista336 said:

why would it be reported? i havent broken any rules? just because you dont like what i said?? have i offended a snowflake? its seriously not what i am saying, i am sad he had to take his own life, why would anyone want to do that when all he had to do was switch off the social media and ignore it.

“Have I offended a snowflake” 

if being a snowflake is someone who doesn’t dumb down and belittle the feelings and complexities that surround a 17 year old lads decision to kill himself then yes you have.

you can try and justify it by describing everyone who disagrees with you as a snowflake - I suppose the silent majority and those who think it but don’t say it all agree with you eh?

Edited by makapaka

5 minutes ago, Borista336 said:

why thank! you it has been said! no sewers just good old common sense.

Is this one of those games, where you have to rearrange the words to make a proper sentence?

4 hours ago, Borista336 said:

Yes i have read it and???  holds no truck with me, another snowflake kid bullied online! why because he chose that method to communicate and when someone is so attention seeking they bring it upon themselves in a perverse manner, like i said switch off the social media and ignore it, sorry he felt the need to do that  but there was no need, weakness is all it is.

What a truly revolting specimen you really are. I hope you never lose someone you love to suicide.

You and the vile hag Hopkins make great bedfellows.

Hatey Katie Hopkins has been banned indefinitely from using Twitter.

Her weirdo hate freak followers will be outraged.

Oh dear, how sad, but never mind

Guest makapaka

Fantastic news - horrible woman. 

7 hours ago, Mister M said:

Oh dear, how sad, but never mind

If it wasn't for Jack Monroe's generosity and decency, she would be a troll literally living under a bridge by now... it was only a matter of time.

Edited by Magilla

The sooner this odious women is completely out of the public eye the better this country will be.

10 hours ago, makapaka said:

Fantastic news - horrible woman. 

more censorship by the soppy left liberal leaning media platform?

6 minutes ago, casualbystander said:

more censorship by the soppy left liberal leaning media platform?

It’s a commercial decision by one of the most aggressively successful companies in the world.

But, yeah, those liberal lefties eh...

1 minute ago, Pettytom said:

It’s a commercial decision by one of the most aggressively successful companies in the world.

But, yeah, those liberal lefties eh...

same commercial decision that tried to ban POTUS? well well free speech being censored eh? seems some are more free to speak than others eh?