Katie Hopkins

28 minutes ago, West 77 said:

I didn't know that.  I assumed some one employed in high profile  media is doing quite well financially.  £107,000 as reported is still worth flying over to Australia and getting out of bed for I would have thought. 

Assuming she does get that much, it would pay off a big chunk of the £500,000 she lost in the libel case.

Whilst she was undoubtedly employed to be controversial, she may come to regret not winding it in a bit because she's made it much riskier for TV companies to employ her in future.

I wondered what Newsthump would say about this:

Woman who wants to kick people out of the country kicked out of yet another country

Katie Hopkins, the moron-herding harridan who has made a career out of calling for migrants to be kicked out of the country, has today been kicked out of yet another country.

Hopkins, who was in Australia to take part in the antipodean version of Big Brother, allegedly broke covid related protocols because she believes her opinions are more important than the laws of the country in which she resides.

An Australian spokesperson told us, “We are open to visitors, and we are welcoming country, but only to those who value our laws and our way of life. If you’re going to come here and break the law, or look to circumvent the systems we have in place to keep everyone safe, then we will have no choice but to kick you out on your arse.

“To put it simply, if you can’t abide by our laws, then you should leave our country.”

Meanwhile chief spokeslizard for Hopkins, Simon Williams told us, “Katie just wants to live in a world where migrants and visitors can be kicked out of the UK if they don’t conform to the laws and the way of life in our country.

“And she feels the best way to illustrate that belief is by visiting other countries and not abiding by their laws, and sharing on social media when she is flouting those laws.

“She’s been kicked out of two countries now, and if that doesn’t prove that the UK has a soft-touch approach to immigration, then nothing will.”

https://newsthump.com/2021/07/19/woman-who-wants-to-kick-people-out-of-the-country-kicked-out-of-yet-another-country/

11 minutes ago, The Joker said:

I wondered what Newsthump would say about this:

Woman who wants to kick people out of the country kicked out of yet another country

Katie Hopkins, the moron-herding harridan who has made a career out of calling for migrants to be kicked out of the country, has today been kicked out of yet another country.

Hopkins, who was in Australia to take part in the antipodean version of Big Brother, allegedly broke covid related protocols because she believes her opinions are more important than the laws of the country in which she resides.

An Australian spokesperson told us, “We are open to visitors, and we are welcoming country, but only to those who value our laws and our way of life. If you’re going to come here and break the law, or look to circumvent the systems we have in place to keep everyone safe, then we will have no choice but to kick you out on your arse.

“To put it simply, if you can’t abide by our laws, then you should leave our country.”

Meanwhile chief spokeslizard for Hopkins, Simon Williams told us, “Katie just wants to live in a world where migrants and visitors can be kicked out of the UK if they don’t conform to the laws and the way of life in our country.

“And she feels the best way to illustrate that belief is by visiting other countries and not abiding by their laws, and sharing on social media when she is flouting those laws.

“She’s been kicked out of two countries now, and if that doesn’t prove that the UK has a soft-touch approach to immigration, then nothing will.”

https://newsthump.com/2021/07/19/woman-who-wants-to-kick-people-out-of-the-country-kicked-out-of-yet-another-country/

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

🤣

15 minutes ago, West 77 said:

A £500,000  libel bill shouldn't have made her skint.  

Not everyone who appears on TV is rich. In any case, she'd not done much media in the years before the libel case so her funds were likely depleted. Also, some people get themselves into large amounts of debt regardless of how much they earn. (I don't know if Hopkins is like that but it would explain her problems paying for her libel.) Hopkins certainly makes bad decisions - after the person she libelled offered to not sue in exchange for a public apology and a £5000 donation to a charity, Hopkins refused.

Given the choice I'd wager you wish your were a quid behind her.

You really ought to stop making assumptions about me. In this case, you don't know what my personal financial circumstances are.

Guest sibon

Anyway. Katie got back from Oz safe and sound. I know, I know, we’re all relieved.

She’s spent her afternoon threatening to take her clothes off at the anti Vax rally.

Guest makapaka

i’m beginning to wonder if there’s actually something wrong with her and whether she needs help.

no one can be so wilfully vile.

16 hours ago, West 77 said:

I didn't know that.  I assumed some one employed in high profile  media is doing quite well financially.  £107,000 as reported is still worth flying over to Australia and getting out of bed for I would have thought. 

Katie Hopkins net worth, £2.75 million, according to this,

https://www.spearswms.com/katie-hopkins-net-worth/

29 minutes ago, retep said:

Given they won't have access to the financial details of the people they give figures for they are necessarily estimates. Without knowing how they come up with their figures (and it's notable they don't give any details) it's impossible to judge how accurate they might be - essentially they are meaningless.

Guest sibon
39 minutes ago, retep said:

Another one of those sites that won’t allow you to manage cookies. So, it’s a no from me.

53 minutes ago, retep said:

Hatey Katie's true value is zero. She's a trashy moron who has been reduced to trolling others to make money.

Anyway her track record suggests that it won't be long before any money she does make will be spent in libel damages paying the next victim of her venom.

Katie seems to be doing her job by all the frothing by the lefty's on here, they seem to have a lot of the hate they accuse others of.