Katie Hopkins

3 hours ago, Stoatwobbler said:

The "messaging service" is called Parler and appears to be a right wing version of Twitter.

Personally I think there's plenty of other right wing websites all chasing after the same market of far right types looking for an echo chamber so I fail to see the point of it. 

I was just going to post this new video on the subject

it is laughable that they talk about a left wing echo chamber and then all go scurrying off to the same place to join a right wing...yup you guessed it, echo chamber. they call everybody that complains snowflakes, yet do most of the complaining Oo

They might be pushed underground again but that suits me, they can still be kept an eye on but they are preaching to the converted, or people that seek them out NOT to the 300 million or whatever twitter users that may be swayed by their lies, mistruths and general hateful bile.

Edited by melthebell

Guest makapaka
4 hours ago, melthebell said:

I was just going to post this new video on the subject

it is laughable that they talk about a left wing echo chamber and then all go scurrying off to the same place to join a right wing...yup you guessed it, echo chamber. they call everybody that complains snowflakes, yet do most of the complaining Oo

They might be pushed underground again but that suits me, they can still be kept an eye on but they are preaching to the converted, or people that seek them out NOT to the 300 million or whatever twitter users that may be swayed by their lies, mistruths and general hateful bile.

Agree. She always had the option to do this - let her crack on - she’ll not get the same air time as a consequence thankfully.

Got to love the plain speaking of the Ozzy Home Affairs woman.

38 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

You can't fault the Australians can you? 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-57883692

Presumably she's also got to pay for self-isolation on arrival back here as well? 

Well that will depend if she makes a transit stop in a red country, as Australia is green if her flight is the direct Perth to LHR service she wont have to (although I doubt it is given there were pictures of her at Sydney Airport today and I doubt they are flying her to Perth first). If the stop is in an amber country she can do it at home but she will be double jabbed at her age surely, so even that wont apply as of today anyway.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/red-amber-and-green-list-rules-for-entering-england

Edited by HeHasRisen

Guest makapaka

Can't stand this woman - vile.

Guest sibon

Can’t we just tell her that she has to claim asylum in the first country she landed in?

5 minutes ago, sibon said:

Can’t we just tell her that she has to claim asylum in the first country she landed in?

She has a British passport, mate.

Guest sibon
3 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

She has a British passport, mate.

I’m wasted on here.

7 minutes ago, sibon said:

I’m wasted on here.

Hmmm... :huh:

That's what I used to say...

... but nobody believed me either! ;)

Guest sibon
3 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

That's what I used to say...

... but nobody believed me either! ;)

When I said wasted …

3 hours ago, butlers said:

Got to love the plain speaking of the Ozzy Home Affairs woman.

Not a good look overall for the Australians though, allowing this rancid human in to do a bit of rubbish telly, whilst making it very difficult for Australians to return. From Aus gove website, and this person, amongst other celebs, hangers on, TV people etc has taken the place of someone far more deserving.

With the reduction applied, from 14 July 2021 the following caps on international arrivals will apply:

• New South Wales – 215 per day;
  • Victoria – 500 arrivals per week;
  • Queensland – 500 arrivals per week, with additional surge capacity of 150 per week;
  • Western Australia – 265 per week;
  • South Australia – 265 per week.

Edited by Bargepole23