Katie Hopkins

18 hours ago, makapaka said:

Vile woman. Full of hate and prejudice.

given a media platform via twitter et al.

entitled to free speech - but why give her the platform.

twitter should remove her account.

You see equally vile garbage posted on Twitter by far left idiots like Owen Jones and Polly Toynbee . Would you remove their accounts , or is it only when its a right winger it should be removed ? 

17 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Looks like the divide here is very much like the Brexit divide, with the lefties spewing their bile on anyone who dares have a different opinion to them. Shame on you for been as bad as the Hopkins woman, a plague on all your houses. A sad reflection how this forum now leans unashamedly towards the lefties, my opinion of course.

Angel1.

Totally agree 

32 minutes ago, Penistone999 said:

You see equally vile garbage posted on Twitter by far left idiots like Owen Jones and Polly Toynbee . Would you remove their accounts , or is it only when its a right winger it should be removed ? 

Can you give some vile examples (if you can stay strong and bring yourself to do it) of what owen and toynbToynbee have said and maybe we could compare.

That would be fun!

Guest makapaka
2 hours ago, kidley said:

If i say you are correct does that mean i support you? certainly not.

your interpretations are getting worse.

ps you are also breaking forum rules by not quoting the whole post.

you are scratching the bottom now makapaka  

a sk yourself makapaka,  what was the two main reasons the majority of the U.K voted to come out of the eu, clue, one was  it begins with imi 

If you agree with someones views and say they are correct than that would generally mean you support them yes. To what level may vary  but you would still support them.

like when someone says  “I support your view”.  

I don’t know why you’ve decided to bring brexit into it - presumably because somewhere deep down you fee it’s the only mainstream political point of reference you can call upon to somehow justify someone being openly racist.

or to be able to denounce “lefty’s”  as if it’s some kind of catch-all criticism of anything you disagree with.

left-wing politics generally promotes social equality for example - are you against that? Do you want some people to have less rights than other people? Black people perhaps or Muslims or white people or women or kids or poor people or old people or sick people or Jews or something like that.

do you think any of those groups should have less rights than others or are you a bit of a lefty too?

1 hour ago, Penistone999 said:

I haven’t read any of their posts but if it’s the same racist and prejudiced rubbish that Katie hopkins  is peddling out then yes of course.

Guest makapaka
18 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Looks like the divide here is very much like the Brexit divide, with the lefties spewing their bile on anyone who dares have a different opinion to them. Shame on you for been as bad as the Hopkins woman, a plague on all your houses. A sad reflection how this forum now leans unashamedly towards the lefties, my opinion of course.

Angel1.

How can a forum “lean unashamedly towards the left”

its individuals posting their opinion - what is the forum doing to promote left wing opinion?

18 hours ago, kidley said:

That is your opinion makapaka and, i am NOT sticking up for K.H, i have seen and heard her on the media and, the things she has said are overwhelmingly correct otherwise, she would not have kept her job so long and been sued by all the people whome she disliked, and as for as i know she never had the amount of complaints that kept her out of the media, bearing that in mind, she must have had alot of people who supported what she said. thats enough to think about for know. just putting a little bit of the other side. i say again this is not in support of katie hopkins     

12 minutes ago, makapaka said:

If you agree with someones views and say they are correct than that would generally mean you support them yes. To what level may vary  but you would still support them.

like when someone says  “I support your view”.  

Let me educate you, when you say somebody is correct it does "NOT" mean you agree with them, what it does mean is they are (in this case)  speaking the truth and, they are correct in saying it. other wise they would be sued by the people whome she was talking about, also she would have been sacked by her paper job if she was not speaking the truth, whether you-me-or anybody els agrees with it.

3 minutes ago, kidley said:

Let me educate you, when you say somebody is correct it does "NOT" mean you agree with them, what it does mean is they are (in this case)  speaking the truth 

So, are you telling us that you agree with lies and untruths?

Thst seems to be the logical outcome of your claims.

10 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

So, are you telling us that you agree with lies and untruths?

Thst seems to be the logical outcome of your claims.

Are you drunk

8 minutes ago, kidley said:

Are you drunk

Not really, he has paid his money and just wants value for it.:hihi:

Edited by Ontarian1981

2 hours ago, Penistone999 said:

Could you provide some evidence please?

3 hours ago, makapaka said:

How can a forum “lean unashamedly towards the left”

its individuals posting their opinion - what is the forum doing to promote left wing opinion?

Despite your efforts to divert the "facts", trust me if the forum  (or the lefties that post on it) get any closer to Corbyn, they will have to don flippers to get any further up his backside.

Angel1.

6 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Despite your efforts to divert the "facts", trust me if the forum  (or the lefties that post on it) get any closer to Corbyn, they will have to don flippers to get any further up his backside.

Angel1.

I'll never understand why some members of the most fortunate generation to ever have lived in this country became so narrow minded, mean spirited, backward looking, joyless and wallowed in self pity.