Katie Hopkins

1 minute ago, Pettytom said:

more info on why you think my post is supporting kh, i think i am well enough known on s/f to saying what i think and admitting to it

A lot of people agree with what she says but are too polite or haven't  got the bottle to say it.

4 minutes ago, jaffa1 said:

A lot of people agree with what she says but are too polite or haven't  got the bottle to say it.

She’s vile. Anyone who agrees with her should take a long, hard look at themselves.

10 minutes ago, kidley said:

more info on why you think my post is supporting kh, i think i am well enough known on s/f to saying what i think and admitting to it

The info is in your post. That’s why I quoted it

3 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

She’s vile. Anyone who agrees with her should take a long, hard look at themselves.

The info is in your post. That’s why I quoted it

Oh come on, WHY did you say it, give me the reason you think i support kh from what i posted

8 hours ago, kidley said:

Oh come on, WHY did you say it, give me the reason you think i support kh from what i posted

Because of what you posted.

It was all in support of Katie Hopkins.

From that, I’ve concluded that your post was in support of Katie Hopkins.

From that, I conclude that you support Katie Hopkins.

Why do you think that your post doesn’t support Katie Hopkins?

Edited by Pettytom

2 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

Because of what you posted.

It was all in support of Katie Hopkins.

From that, I’ve concluded that your post was in support of Katie Hopkins.

From that, I conclude that you support Jatie Hopkins.

Why do you think that your post doesn’t support Katie Hopkins?

Because i said so. "end of" you are trolling

6 minutes ago, kidley said:

Because i said so. "end of" you are trolling

I’m not.

You might be.

You just posted a huge post in support of KH. Then you claimed that you weren’t supporting KH.

I know that we live in a post truth world, but you’ve just taken the concept a bit too far.

Guest makapaka
2 hours ago, kidley said:

That is your opinion makapaka and, i am NOT sticking up for K.H, i have seen and heard her on the media and, the things she has said are overwhelmingly correct otherwise, she would not have kept her job so long and been sued by all the people whome she disliked, and as for as i know she never had the amount of complaints that kept her out of the media, bearing that in mind, she must have had alot of people who supported what she said. thats enough to think about for know. just putting a little bit of the other side. i say again this is not in support of katie hopkins     

It really sounds like it is in support of her. Which bit of your post sounds like it isn’t?

the things she says aren’t overwhelmingly correct - they are generally racist, prejudiced and hateful.

What job does she do again? Other than incite racism and division?

9 hours ago, makapaka said:

It really sounds like it is in support of her. Which bit of your post sounds like it isn’t?

the things she says aren’t overwhelmingly correct - they are generally racist, prejudiced and hateful.

What job does she do again? Other than incite racism and division?

For your information.

C&P

she became a columnist for British national newspapers. Hopkins began writing for The Sun in 2013 and the Daily Mail's website MailOnline from 2015 to 2017. She has hosted her own television chat show If Katie Hopkins Ruled the World, and been a presenter for the talk radio station LBC.

Throughout her career, Hopkins' social media presence and outspoken views,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katie_Hopkins

11 hours ago, kidley said:

That is your opinion makapaka and, i am NOT sticking up for K.H, i have seen and heard her on the media and, the things she has said are overwhelmingly correct otherwise, she would not have kept her job so long and been sued by all the people whome she disliked, and as for as i know she never had the amount of complaints that kept her out of the media, bearing that in mind, she must have had alot of people who supported what she said. thats enough to think about for know. just putting a little bit of the other side. i say again this is not in support of katie hopkins     

My Bold

which bit dont you understand.

2 minutes ago, kidley said:

My Bold

The bits in between the bold bits.

You know, the bits that contradict the bold bits.

20 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

Ha Ha Ha

I rest my case 

21 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

worth showing two time"s that post

Guest makapaka
1 hour ago, kidley said:

For your information.

C&P

she became a columnist for British national newspapers. Hopkins began writing for The Sun in 2013 and the Daily Mail's website MailOnline from 2015 to 2017. She has hosted her own television chat show If Katie Hopkins Ruled the World, and been a presenter for the talk radio station LBC.

Throughout her career, Hopkins' social media presence and outspoken views,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katie_Hopkins

My Bold

Because if you say I  don’t support the opinion of Katie hopkins but she’s overwhelmingly right - that’s a contradiction.

Saying a racist keeping her job in a racist newspaper is evidence that she is not racist - and that getting sacked from LBC is evidence that she can keep a job is also a bit confused isn’t it.

I think you’re struggling to understand.....