Katie Hopkins

I doubt that she needed much encouragement.

It was a symbiotic relationship where she provided the hate filled rants and the publications made money by publishing those rants and paying her to provide more.

Sadly, I suspect that this process will continue, but instead of the Mail and LBC publishing her hate it will be crank alt-right and far-right US and Canadian websites which will be doing it, which may turn out to be even more lucrative for her.

She already is employed by Rebel Media in Canada.

An interesting discussion about home schooling ........

I hope it shows others you cant just go round saying what you like about others (especially when its wrong) without consequences

er ........... like you're doing.

er ........... like you're doing.

What's he said that's not true?

Katy Hopkins was right about Madeleine McCann her.parents caused the problems by traveling her in the hotel room when they went to a pub to tight to pay for baby sitter now that want the public to pay to find her

Guest makapaka
Those editors and producers are the ones really guilty of spreading Hopkins nonsense.

Without those people giving her an output and encouraging her she would just be another gobby idiot in a pub/restaurant/coffee shop.

Apart from her large twitter following.

Katy Hopkins was right about Madeleine McCann her.parents caused the problems by traveling her in the hotel room when they went to a pub to tight to pay for baby sitter now that want the public to pay to find her

No, the person or people that took the child caused the problem and no amount of vile victim blaming by you or Katie Hopkins will ever change that. :suspect:

No, the person or people that took the child caused the problem and no amount of vile victim blaming by you or Katie Hopkins will ever change that. :suspect:

If the McCann's had been from a council estate in a rough end of town, there would have been pretty much no sympathy. They left their children, unattended, underage, and something happened. Whether they had involvement with the actual disappearance or not may never be proven, but they definitely contributed to the event.

So, despite what people may think of Hopkins, certainly on this subject, she held the same views as much of the population. Many will agree with her on a number of things she says, whether you or I like it.

Edited by leviathan13
Making the post appropriate

I don't think Katie Hopkins gave a stuff about Madeline McCann; or any of the people she wrote about. She likes to rant and blame everyone for their predicament, no matter how tragic it is for them: Asylum seekers, victims of crime, people in poverty, people who have different lifestyles and many others. All were collateral damage in Katie's bid to make money out of maligning people. I wouldn't even dignify her role as that of a journalist. To me a journalist investigates; all Katie does is give an unpleasant view of someone, usually someone 'down on their luck'. She's a glorified troll, nothing more.

Anyway, she's fallen foul of the law. Tough luck for her. She's the author of her own misfortune, and given that she's made a name for herself by being nasry to other; I find it hard to have any sympathy for her.

She's a glorified troll, nothing more.

That sums her up nicely and is something that the right wing on here who support her would do well to remember.

Her support of your views is not evidence that they are right, just that they are controversial enough to make money.

Dont worry the so called entertainment world of today will come to this saddo's rescue. She will be on every chat show, game show/ reality show going now .:gag::gag::gag:

Dont worry the so called entertainment world of today will come to this saddo's rescue. She will be on every chat show, game show/ reality show going now .:gag::gag::gag:

I think not.