Katie Hopkins

Then please accept my apologies Lockdoctor, I agree with everything in your post, none of us have any idea what she is like as a parent so yes the children should be kept out of it, and yes, her controversial views will obviously helped on by the high wages she gets for airing them, she has been involved in many publications that no doubt have encouraged her to voice them to a deadline in her column.

You have nothing to apologise for. It's good to have a sensible discussion and to share views and clear up any misunderstandings.

What do you think about Katie Hopkins' predicament?

She brought it on herself

She brought it on herself

She did indeed.

whatever she does or say doesn't mean she is a bad parent or she brings up her children badly.

I would say that spreading vile and hate filled lies in a very public way as a means of earning money is not setting a great example to your kids. And then putting her kids through the upheaval of moving home because she has had to sell up to pay the price of being called out on her lies does not make her a particularly good parent.

That's only my opinion though.

Chocic e i like Kat y Hoskins she tells it like it is some people are afraid

To say what she does incase that upsets people in their community.

Chocic e i like Kat y Hoskins she tells it like it is some people are afraid

To say what she does incase that upsets people in their community.

I'm glad you like her, she needs all the friends she can get. Nevertheless, she broke the laws of libel, irrespective of whether you like her or not.

Then please accept my apologies Lockdoctor, I agree with everything in your post, none of us have any idea what she is like as a parent so yes the children should be kept out of it, and yes, her controversial views will obviously helped on by the high wages she gets for airing them, she has been involved in many publications that no doubt have encouraged her to voice them to a deadline in her column.
Those editors and producers are the ones really guilty of spreading Hopkins nonsense.

Without those people giving her an output and encouraging her she would just be another gobby idiot in a pub/restaurant/coffee shop.

Those editors and producers are the ones really guilty of spreading Hopkins nonsense.

Without those people giving her an output and encouraging her she would just be another gobby idiot in a pub/restaurant/coffee shop.

Unfortunately they're smart enough to stay on the correct side of the law.

I doubt that she needed much encouragement.

It was a symbiotic relationship where she provided the hate filled rants and the publications made money by publishing those rants and paying her to provide more.

Sadly, I suspect that this process will continue, but instead of the Mail and LBC publishing her hate it will be crank alt-right and far-right US and Canadian websites which will be doing it, which may turn out to be even more lucrative for her.

But surely there's a line when we can wish ill on someone, like a graph or something (you can tell I'm an expert on this). Hitler for example you would set on fire, Hopkins perhaps is reduced to working as an amazon delivery driver and living in a top floor flat on a rough estate?

Godwins law at it's finest, blame Thatcher and get it over with.

Maybe in YOUR opinion ,and the opinion of the politically correct obsessed ,but its not everyones.

Enlighten us as to why you think Hopkins is the victim then...?