Katie Hopkins

The vile Katie Hopkins is facing the consequences of building a career around being spiteful and unpleasant as she files for an insolvency agreement to avoid bankruptcy. Nice to see that the woman who launched the court case that brought Hopkins down is still willing to sit down with her for a cup of tea.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2018/sep/16/katie-hopkins-applies-for-insolvency-to-avoid-bankruptcy-after-jack-monroe-twitter-costly-libel-case

The vile Katie Hopkins is facing the consequences of building a career around being spiteful and unpleasant as she files for an insolvency agreement to avoid bankruptcy. Nice to see that the woman who launched the court case that brought Hopkins down is still willing to sit down with her for a cup of tea.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2018/sep/16/katie-hopkins-applies-for-insolvency-to-avoid-bankruptcy-after-jack-monroe-twitter-costly-libel-case

you reap what you sow!

For some she speaks the truth ,for others she is nasty. Depends on which side of the fence you sit.

For some she speaks the truth ,for others she is nasty. Depends on which side of the fence you sit.

Most morally intact people who aren't tainted with bitterness and hate recognise her for what she is.

Most morally intact people who aren't tainted with bitterness and hate recognise her for what she is.

I bumped another thread to comment on this, anyone know where I can get hold of a small violin?

A vile woman, her spite filled drivel was bound to come back to bite her eventually.

What is amusing is that it was a simple case of mistaken identity, all Hopkins had to do was apologise and move on.

She was too stupid, too arrogant to do even that and now it's cost her everything.

I certainly know which side i sit on and its not hers, i also know where plenty of others on here sit ;)

Call me soft but in spite of how vile she is I wouldn’t wish for her to lose everything.

I hope that she eventually learns the errors of her ways and turns away from the hate filled path she has chosen.....

Call me soft but in spite of how vile she is I wouldn’t wish for her to lose everything.

I hope that she eventually learns the errors of her ways and turns away from the hate filled path she has chosen.....

I hope it shows others you cant just go round saying what you like about others (especially when its wrong) without consequences

But she had the chance, the lady who took her to the cleaners offered to pay it all back if she apologised. Hopkins told her to shove it so the offer was withdrawn.

I hope she loses everything.

Most people think she is an utter knob end.

---------- Post added 16-09-2018 at 19:53 ----------

She will never learn.