Trouble With Emails

Some emails I’m  sending say “ This message has no content “ but the recipient can read my message when they received it. I wonder what is causing this . Also happens the other way round.

40 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Some emails I’m  sending say “ This message has no content “ but the recipient can read my message when they received it. I wonder what is causing this . Also happens the other way round.

The only time I have come across this is when I have a flaky connection and the header is the first thing downloaded. By the time you open it the rest of the message has arrived. 

On 04/10/2019 at 15:35, Top Cats Hat said:

The only time I have come across this is when I have a flaky connection and the header is the first thing downloaded. By the time you open it the rest of the message has arrived. 

Don’t quite know what you mean but it happened again yesterday when an email said “ This message has no content” when the person  could see from their email site that they had sent a message.

Is there a site I could go to where I can ask this question?

On 09/10/2019 at 05:59, pattricia said:

Don’t quite know what you mean but it happened again yesterday when an email said “ This message has no content” when the person  could see from their email site that they had sent a message.

Is there a site I could go to where I can ask this question?

Is the problem with yahoo.mail?

My account  keeps asking me to verify it's me by sending me a message: are you trying to log on.

It's only on my mobile on the mac it's OK.

I'm getting severely fed up with it.It seems there has been an"upgrade " which has caused problems.

Edited by davyboy

1 hour ago, davyboy said:

Is the problem with yahoo.mail?

My account  keeps asking me to verify it's me by sending me a message: are you trying to log on.

It's only on my mobile on the mac it's OK.

I'm getting severely fed up with it.It seems there has been an"upgrade " which has caused problems.

I am with yahoo.mail but I keep getting asked if I want to log on to fb.