New Pup

Hi looking for some advice plz. 
we recently took on a staffy pup he’s just turned one in August. We’ve had him for around 6/7months now and recently we’ve noticed when he is being told no or told off for something if he’s chewed etc ...he has starting growling and snarling at us- one time to the point of him showing teeth at us. Does anyone have any ways of stopping this or what to do because it if carry’s on we won’t be able to keep him. 

You really need to see a suitable behaviourist to work out why he's acting in this way.  Nobody can tell you without having in depth knowledge of your situation and methods I'm afraid. 

What I can tell you at this point is that he's at just the right age to be boundary testing, but it's also a sign that you need to take action to prevent it from continuing.

I had a staffy that did this but his tail always wagged but if he got abit puppy he’d have time out in his cage it did seem to stop it but he was just very playful