I am thinking of getting a PUG...help

Pugs are great, a sort of shorthaired pekinese but less arrogant :D but they also snuffle and snore a lot and they are a bit jealous, bit of a one-man type of canine. You need to be prepared to keep the wrinkle above their noses clean and also have to take particular care of their eyes too.

They don't like the heat and they soon get tired of walking, the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak! Other than that they're fine.

lol no I wasnt!! especially as I am a 44 year old bloke!

I hate designer dog owners!!!

Fair enough! just checking! ;)

PT

no but i really, really, really want a pug, when i get a house that is the first thing im gonna buy coz mummy wont let us have a dog at home lol!!

my dads mates daughter has one, it cost them £1,000 just to buy it, but i think they are the most gorgeous dogs ever!!!!! :)

my mum and dad have a pug.

i'd agree with everything lordchaverly said.

they do make great pets, but if you have other dogs already, they will get jealous, but my mum and dads lives happily enough with a cat and rabbit, although she's unsure about the rabbit.

Tried to PM you but your box is full.

Just wanted to give you details of a breeder I know, she would give you some sound advice about the breed.

thansk twinky, box now empty feel free to pop in a message

I have 2 lovely baby boys for sale if you want to EMail me I will tell you all about them and their suitability to your circumstances.

Cheers

fifi

My nan used to have a fawn coloured pug and she was lovely apart from the fact that her hair seemed to be a never ending moult. She had a lot of attitude one of those dogs where if she wanted to be fussed or cuddled she'd let you know.

Yes they seem to moult all the time worth it though

Mrs Sue Lee is a Pug Breeder, she sells to show and pet homes but she is always willing to give and share any information on the breed,in fact I don't think she talks about anything else!!

So if anyone wants any Pug info give her a ring. (Contact me for details)

Admin. Note - removed third party phone number details for privacy reasons