Hull V Wednesday

Winnall now guilty of a good chance.🙄

Shocking been coming. 🤔

Having said that, had very good chances and denied nailed on penalty

Pathetic shocking ,dig deep to pay for the poor Owls fans that have wasted their time watching that crap.🤔🤔🤔

3 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

Good luck with the 9 point haul 😂

Two poor teams, with the better of them edging it on merit. Wednesday looked impotent up top and probably wouldn't have scored if you added another 90 minutes on top.

Wednesday need fozzi and fletcher desperately, they had nothing in the final third at all.

Commentator made a very valid point as well...Wednesday have the oldest squad in the league and boy does it show. The lack legs and two games in a few days has obviously take its toll. Young blood and fresh legs are a must if you are even considering yourself top 6. On that performance, I wouldnt bank on a top 10 finish.

Sleep well tonight will ya?😉

Could have been in top 2 if we had won

Woeful 

Edited by rogets

33 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

Good luck with the 9 point haul 😂

Two poor teams, with the better of them edging it on merit. Wednesday looked impotent up top and probably wouldn't have scored if you added another 90 minutes on top.

Wednesday need fozzi and fletcher desperately, they had nothing in the final third at all.

Commentator made a very valid point as well...Wednesday have the oldest squad in the league and boy does it show. The lack legs and two games in a few days has obviously take its toll. Young blood and fresh legs are a must if you are even considering yourself top 6. On that performance, I wouldnt bank on a top 10 finish.

Didn't need the commentor to say how woefull the Owls where tonght I watched it & did see how poor the owls where, neither could  say how the Blades played saturday has I didn't watch or even had commentry on it,  but did laugh today how Man utd see legs open scuffed shot loanee is worth 20 million  you have between the sticks 😉

Edited by owl.66

16 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

Didn't need the commentor to say how woefull the Owls where tonght I watched it & did see how poor the owls where, neither could  say how the Blades played saturday has I didn't watch or even had commentry on it,  but did laugh today how Man utd see legs open scuffed shot loanee is worth 20 million  you have between the sticks 😉

A defeat for you tonight, can you laugh about that? 

22 minutes ago, barry-333 said:

A defeat for you tonight, can you laugh about that? 

Read what I wrote doe's it look like it or is it  you that  can't understand what I have said in previous post 🤔 please do keep up mi owd.😁

Edited by owl.66

27 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

Read what I wrote doe's it look like it or is it  you that  can't understand what I have said in previous post 🤔 please do keep up mi owd.😁

Oh dear what a display :huh:.

Every cloud has a silver lining.

Get ready for an unintentional comedy report by Hots.

7 minutes ago, Padders said:

Oh dear what a display :huh:.

Every cloud has a silver lining.

Get ready for an unintentional comedy report by Hots.

& an honest one Padders .😉😂