Tracklogs Has Disappeared

Hello all, It would seem i'm not the only one thinking what happened to Tracklogs?

Google searches led me here and having read the forum i guess i should cut to the chase and ask if Temuchin could help me out? I have a V2 install but not the latest V3, any OS25 mapping would also be helpful, i do have quite a few .pkg files for V2 and V3 so happy to contribute to anyone's library if required. Anyway hoping Temuchin can help me with the install for starters?

Thanks

Chris

17 hours ago, cbgill1970 said:

Hello all, It would seem i'm not the only one thinking what happened to Tracklogs?

Google searches led me here and having read the forum i guess i should cut to the chase and ask if Temuchin could help me out? I have a V2 install but not the latest V3, any OS25 mapping would also be helpful, i do have quite a few .pkg files for V2 and V3 so happy to contribute to anyone's library if required. Anyway hoping Temuchin can help me with the install for starters?

Thanks

Chris

PM sent.  I see that the tracklogs.co.uk domain is still up for sale (starting bids at £100!). They're surely having a laugh - that traffic stats graph it shows is just not credible (plus it gives no idea of the units on the Y-axis!).

Anyone got any tracklogs .pkg files or disk copies they are willing to pass via Dropbox or similar?

cheers

Ian

Is there anyone who could help me out with v3.18 ? If so, could you message me please ?

Is there a suitable alternative ?

I find the ability to place the text boxes with a line pointing to parts of the route very useful when producing a risk assessment for an event I help to organise

On 15/05/2022 at 14:48, MalcT said:

Is there anyone who could help me out with v3.18 ? If so, could you message me please ?

Is there a suitable alternative ?

I find the ability to place the text boxes with a line pointing to parts of the route very useful when producing a risk assessment for an event I help to organise

(Forget to mention that I sent you a PM  about this...)

Hi, Everybody,

As you have all probably realised, Tracklogs went out of business a couple of years ago.

I obtained my maps from a Map Library which can be found at www.v-g.me.uk. The cost of joining back in the noughties was to buy an Explorer Map from Tracklogs and donate it to the library. This came with a licence key which is still valid. I am not sure what the current position is re: joining the Library.

I have just been re-loading my maps and have obtained Version 3.18.02 from Geoff who runs it.

I do have a copy which you can use if you have a Licence Key from your original purchase. I am not prepared to divulge my licence key.

The Library has all the Explorers in the 2020 edition but Landrangers are only 2005 so well out of date. They have generally moved on to Memory Map but still cater for the odd dinosaur like myself.

There will obviously be no further updates from Tracklogs.

Is anyone still interested in Tracklogs? I've just been handed 3 bags worth to sell on behalf of my neighbours widow. National as well as all over Yorkshire. Just looking at the top one - 302 North Allerton and Thirsk. 

On 06/06/2020 at 13:16, Stephen1789 said:

I live in Tunbridge Wells!  I have put the full installation program for 3.18.02 on my Google drive.  It has setup.exe and TrackLogsDigitalMappingV3_18_02.msi and works just fine on version 1909 of Windows 10 Pro.  It is about 24MB in size.  Let me know by PM if you would like to download it.  Then you will have a working installation program should you need it in the future

How much is that?  I use GPS Outdoors, which is a subscription service for £19.99 a year.    From its web site it looks as though it has richer functionality than GPS Outdoors. 

Since i'm a new user I cant send a PM but i would greatly appreciate if I can receive one that would be great many thanks, Leo.

Tracklogs is back...  but not as we know it...

It seems https://tracklogs.co.uk/ is active again, but rather different now. Not sure what's going on with it: lots of words and funky design, but what are they offering (if anything)? The domain was updated on 5th March 2023, but the contact address on the website makes no sense to me: SY21 0BE is mid Wales, yet I don't see the street on Google Maps. Plus the phone number is non-geographic. And their logo is for TRACKLOG... Anyone any ideas?

Hi. Can anyone please give me info on getting hand of version 3.18.

Thank you, in advance.

14 hours ago, Flowerchild said:

Hi. Can anyone please give me info on getting hand of version 3.18.

Thank you, in advance.

PM sent...Check your Messages.