Middlewood P&r Signage

Does any one know why the sign directing traffic to the Park and Ride has been moved and is now 20 meters up Lansett Avenue pointing to the right to an area where there is no parking. I assumed this was to do with the rail replacement but apparently not.  Visiting  Everton supporters must have been especially confused as there was a temporary sign on Middlewood road directing traffic for " event parking" up Langset Avenue and then they would see a sign directing them to a brick wall.

i assumed it had been moved for the tram works but it looks to be fixed in place

I'd still report it. Maybe contractors didn't do the job correctly.

I doubt the SYPTE have any responsibility for it

it is hard to believe that the contractors could have ever thought they were putting it in the right place

6 hours ago, amnicoll said:

I doubt the SYPTE have any responsibility for it

it is hard to believe that the contractors could have ever thought they were putting it in the right place

Best just to moan on Sheffield Forum about it then? I mean why bother trying to do anything helpful and report it to get it fixed. 

Hook are you saying this is the responsibility of SYPTE and this is the right place to report it?

Tried by the way ringing streets whatever but after lots of automated messages  then left on hold and gave up after 20 minutes which was why I posted here but never thought of ringing the PTE

22 hours ago, amnicoll said:

Hook are you saying this is the responsibility of SYPTE and this is the right place to report it?

If SYPTE aren’t responsible, they will know who is. I’d also suggest that if Andy C recommends reporting to the PTE then it probably is the best place! 

20 hours ago, amnicoll said:

Tried by the way ringing streets whatever but after lots of automated messages  then left on hold and gave up after 20 minutes which was why I posted here but never thought of ringing the PTE

Is it permanent signing or is it temporary?

Permanent signing will be responsibility of SCC. Follow this link to report it online: https://www.sheffield.gov.uk/content/forms/af/roads-pavements/report-problem-with-road-sign-street-name-lit-bollard.html

or use Fix My Street: https://www.fixmystreet.com/ 

permanent sign i would guess  the yellow directional one - it used to  point to the P&R but for whatever reason it was moved

your links make a lot more sense than the PTE