Bass In The Park Ponderosa

S6 D.I.Y

have any of you seeing the state of the land on the pondarosa park . all grass churned up by large wagons fork lift trucks ext.and that is before any visitors to the event over weekend i hope the council have a clauss in contract to put it back how it was especially as weather going to be bad all weekend.

I know someone said in the other thread about grass will grow back, (which of course it will)

however, I went past this earlier, and it really is a mess. If that hardens and grass on it, it won't be good to walk on. Could do with a 'steam-rolling' I think.

• nikki-red changed the title to Bass In The Park Ponderosa - cancelled due to weather

I went past today and it's a complete mess, ruts a foot deep, churned up mud and this is over the lower half of the park completely. There is a petition to be found here for anybody who wishes to sign.

https://www.change.org/p/sheffield-city-council-reinstate-ponderosa-back-into-grassed-area?recruiter=22286296&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_initial&utm_term=psf_combo_share_abi&recruited_by_id=2bccd4d0-db04-012f-618c-4040f855b16c