Purse Zip Repair

Anyone have a clue where I could get my wifes purse zip repaired. Its about 15 year old or something like that. The brand is Aspinall. I've had a quick look online but couldn't come up with much locally...

41 minutes ago, bungleboy69 said:

Anyone have a clue where I could get my wifes purse zip repaired. Its about 15 year old or something like that. The brand is Aspinall. I've had a quick look online but couldn't come up with much locally...

I took one of my leather shoulder bags to HFL Saddlery and leatherwork , 281 Middlewood Road, S6 1TG to have the strap repaired and they did a brilliant job . If your wife's purse is leather I'm sure they'd be able to help .

They did say that a large proportion of their work involves repairing designer bags strangely enough 🤔

Edited by hayes

1 hour ago, hayes said:

They did say that a large proportion of their work involves repairing designer bags strangely enough 🤔

They will be the ‘designer bags’ sold on the market down the Moor! 😂

Knowles & son at banner cross (894 Ecclesall Rd, Sheffield S11 8TP) repaired my bag zip.