We’re excited to announce the forum is under new management! Details to follow.

Hillsborough Ground Sale Irregularities Under Investigation.

9 hours ago, DaMan said:

Unless you have hard facts then certain posters on here will not allow spurious links to media outlets. Some posters will not accept details unless it’s come direct from EFL and signed off accordingly 😂 

Funny how it never stops others when the boot is on the other foot however.....

It one of those isn't it, there is obvious genuine substance it in, otherwise the times wouldn't be all over it and no doubt it will all come out in the wesh in due course.

Doubt we will get an apology though hey 😂😂

13 hours ago, cmonkes said:

As a footballing fan plural, I have a very valid interest in any allegations of cheating. You lot don't seem to like it because obviously it is the morals of your own club which are at question. Regardless of who the accused are, I expect all cheats to be heavily punished! If the boot was on the other foot, I would be absolutely fuming at my own club and disgusted.

If only the forum was around when  the WBA game was abandoned then you could have been a crusader for Justice there too.

20 hours ago, Brooker11 said:

Brighton, Newcastle, Aston Villa and Cardiff, are four I can remember off the top of my head, thats not the only unfair aspect though, what it does is increase transfer prices for players because the ones that get these payments will pay exorbitant fees whilst the ones who are not allowed to spend get even further behind being able to compete.

Middlesborough , Sunderland  , Hull   2016/17 season after religation from the Premiership to the Championship all recieved 40 million each in parachute payments .

Edited by owl.66

On 28/09/2019 at 01:48, DaMan said:

Unless you have hard facts then certain posters on here will not allow spurious links to media outlets. Some posters will not accept details unless it’s come direct from EFL and signed off accordingly 😂 

If you have half a brain and actually read the article it says "according to national reports" which translates as we haven't a clue but we'll copy what other media sources are rumouring!!

Perhaps we'll have a case in the High Court one day and all the dirty linen can be really washed in public.

14 hours ago, Brooker11 said:

If you have half a brain and actually read the article it says "according to national reports" which translates as we haven't a clue but we'll copy what other media sources are rumouring!!

Perhaps we'll have a case in the High Court one day and all the dirty linen can be really washed in public.

It doesn’t say ‘according to national reports’. But I understand what you are trying to get at. what it does state is:

“The fresh claims are made in The Times newspaper ahead of an EFL meeting scheduled for tomorrow (Thursday) when the issue of such deals is expected to be high on the agenda.”

So the only paper that brought this through initially was The Times. Other news/media outlets then picked up on their piece of journalism. I suppose once it’s in The Star or Beano you’d believe it then. Funny how when it’s Blades related you are willing to use ‘according to national reports’. Or any other little digs you can get in at them as per the court case comment.

Based on you not reading The Times link I would assume it’s difficult for you to read so ask one of your friends where the ignore button is and I’m asking you to politely use it please. 

Edited by DaMan

36 minutes ago, DaMan said:

It doesn’t say ‘according to national reports’. What it does state is:

“The fresh claims are made in The Times newspaper ahead of an EFL meeting scheduled for tomorrow (Thursday) when the issue of such deals is expected to be high on the agenda.”

So the only paper that brought this through initially was The Times. Other news/media outlets then picked up on their piece of journalism. I suppose once it’s in The Star or Beano you’d believe it then. Funny how when it’s Blades related you are willing to use ‘according to national reports’. Or any other little digs you can get in at them as per the court case comment.

Based on you not reading The Times link I would assume it’s difficult for you to read so ask one of your friends where the ignore button is and I’m asking you to politely use it please. 

What will be will be. Not sure I'd be worried about United's finances if Wednesday had just played Liverpool in the Premier league

43 minutes ago, DaMan said:

It doesn’t say ‘according to national reports’. But I understand what you are trying to get at. what it does state is:

It say "according to national reports" on the second line, it also uses words like "reportedly" and "expected to" so nothing of substance whatsoever, the recent info on the finances at SUFC were in the reports from the High Court, i'll trust them over spurious clickbait from the media.

Despite an earlier warning more posts have been removed.

Youve already had a thread closed today. If you dont get back on topic and stop with the personal comments etc this one will end up the same.

There’s not much to argue over as far as I can see.  

Wednesday have more than bent the rules, they’ve sold the stadium for an inflated fee where no money has actually been moved anywhere, set up paper companies where the sole owner of Wednesday is the only one listed which now apparently ‘own’ Hillsborough and then went back in time to include the sale in the seasons before accounts.

On top of fake companies ‘sponsoring’ them I don’t see how any Wednesday fan can take exception to being called cheats. They know they are but because it’s their club they’ll try to defend the indefensible.

Dragging United’s accounts into it is a non starter btw. It was never an issue that money couldn’t be found within the rules to pay our way, more the two owners being at loggerheads. 

We got promoted without cheating at others expense and now have the reward of Premier League millions.

16 minutes ago, FATTYFOULKE said:

We got promoted without cheating at others expense and now have the reward of Premier League millions.

So why worry about it?

Further posts have been removed. You were warned. Thread is now closed.