Fancy running a forum? Sheffield Forum is for sale! Learn more

Blades V Liverpool

We've made massive progress since Wilder arrived, mainly due to the system of playing wingbacks and an attacking midfielder behind the strikers. Now he's gone for a more cautious approach with a flat midfield which has made the team look more solid when defending but at the expense of support for the strikers. On Saturday there was often a large gap between our midfield and the strikers leaving them isolated. I wish he would have more confidence in the players and return to the previous formation, otherwise we might see a lot of battling, close defeats.

1 hour ago, petcharlie said:

I thought he scored twice actually . along with Fleck and Duffy if I recall was the guy that stopped all that silly bouncing.

The None refers to points against Liverpool...

Sure we were bouncing at the lane when you failed to score past us... Twice. In fact we were accused of celebrating those draws. Funny how a defeat is now being celebrated

Further posts were removed, now the thread is locked.