Boro V Owls

On 30/09/2019 at 17:22, Hotmale 1954 said:

Did anyone on here go to 'Boro?

Did we bypass midfield again (Hoof) and play in their half, or did we play a bit of football?

I'm getting a bit browned off with launching it to Fletcher for an hour, then launching it to Nuhiu for the next 36 minutes.

I suppose with two big 'uns up front at 'Boro, we would have done better with hoofing it, but it's not a style I'm attaching myself to.

Yeah, it brought a win (and a good one) but hey ho! I don't want to go back to the Howard Wilkinson days.

I'd be interested to know.

We played a lot of hoof,got it foreward quicker,but used the channels so it was a mix,it was mostly from crosses and set peices in and around their box,we went more direct to answer your question

Cheers stan.

It's funny. When I'm there to see it, like against Fulham, I find it difficult and frustrating to watch.

When I'm not there and we get a favourable result, I'm buzzing.

When we get a result like we got at Hull, I assume we Hoofed it. I imagine the fans were frustrated and pessimistic. I imagine we didn't look like scoring in a month o' Sundays.

This lot spoil my weekends, my week and my life.

I relish the good 96 minutes when they arrive, but overall, I'm a bit lethargic with it all.

I thought Monk was a 'good football, attacking Manager'.

We'll have to wait and see.