Blades V Sunderland

Runningman

2 minutes ago, Moistened said:

Awful, almost like we didn't even care. 

According to one of your regulars Prem survival is paramount lol.Talk about having your speech ready before the event.

The same guy made a jokey comment about  the Owls being able to concentrate on the Championship, after last night's game, but he was being sarky.

14 minutes ago, Ontarian1981 said:

According to one of your regulars Prem survival is paramount lol.Talk about having your speech ready before the event.

The same guy made a jokey comment about  the Owls being able to concentrate on the Championship, after last night's game, but he was being sarky.

I'm annoyed to be honest, I wouldn't have bothered wasting my money if I'd have known we just completely didn't care about trying to win the match. 

12 minutes ago, Moistened said:

I'm annoyed to be honest, I wouldn't have bothered wasting my money if I'd have known we just completely didn't care about trying to win the match. 

Yeah, you guys weren't alone look at Spurs and the Hammers.Such a shame to have so much contempt for an almost 60 year old tournament,that they field weakened sides.They should ban the premiership clubs from the competition, after all, it is called the EFL Cup, so just have it for the divisions of the EFL.The top flight have bigger fish to fry anyway, well a few of them do.Lol

Edited by Ontarian1981