information please - Young Girl Robbed Outside Freddies Last Night

Last night my 16 yr old sons girlfriend was robbed outside of Freddys on London Rd,a youth wearing all black and described as having an Afro and dark complexion was seen approaching her and started asking questions about my son she said nothing but he dragged her to flats near John street where my other sons bag was stolen a few weeks back (posted on here ) she managed to get away but in the struggle lost a gold ring which was mine that my son had given her as a promise ring and a ted baker bag containing items if anyone has found this please please hand them in the police are aware of this and this has really shook my sons girlfriend she is of very small stature and only 15 obviously to have had this done and how she managed to get away I don’t know. If you were there or know anything about this or the whereabouts of any items please pm me we would like to get the ring back but obviously don’t expect to . I have a picture of the ring and know the size etc and will pass these details on to the police 

• Sad 1

London Rd is a no go area in my view.

• Like 1

Too bad we don't have any police to stop things like this. When there are none to be seen, anything can happen.... and does.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, lazarus said:

London Rd is a no go area in my view.

Its really not though, is it? 

48 minutes ago, slh73 said:

Its really not though, is it? 

Not at all. I visit the area regularly and never have an issue. Lazarus should stop with the fear mongering.

You can get robbed anywhere though some are worse than others.

What time was the robbery?

2 hours ago, Waj said:

Not at all. I visit the area regularly and never have an issue. Lazarus should stop with the fear mongering.

He wasn't Fear mongering.  He stated his 'View'...

Totally different.

Personally speaking, i'm not afraid to go there but there is little reason to these days.!

Most of the the pubs have been closed down and the folk that drank in them have long gone too.

It's an okay place to get a kebab or some fried chicken i guess?

Or for the peasant's to pawn their late mothers silver..!!

Edited by FinBak
  • Like 1

Oh dear, poor lass. 

I was up London Rd last night but that was early evening. Roughly what time did this occur?

1 minute ago, FinBak said:

He wasn't Fear mongering.  He stated his 'View'...

To anyone who does not know the area they could misinterpret Lazarus's fear mongering as an informed opinion based on actual knowledge of the area. To slate an entire area then just say "in my view" does not lessen the potential damage to its reputation.

In my Experience London road is not the best of areas in places but to say its a no go area?

Well thats just stupid.

6 minutes ago, Waj said:

To anyone who does not know the area they could misinterpret Lazarus's fear mongering as an informed opinion based on actual knowledge of the area. To slate an entire area then just say "in my view" does not lessen the potential damage to its reputation.

In my Experience London road is not the best of areas in places but to say its a no go area?

Well thats just stupid.

Nah...it doesn't work like that.

He didn't 'Slate' anything... Never Mind an entire area.!

Get over yourself.

Just now, FinBak said:

Nah...it doesn't work like that.

He didn't 'Slate' anything... Never Mind an entire area.!

Get over yourself.

He said

" London Rd is a no go area in my view. "

Seems pretty clear cut to me. Anyway, as luck would have it im heading into Sheffield today so Ill pop down to London road and see if I survive to trip. If I make it out alive Ill post back my results later. If you dont hear from me again then you can take it that Lazarus could be right and it is indeed a no go area. 

2 minutes ago, Waj said:

He said

" London Rd is a no go area in my view. "

Seems pretty clear cut to me. Anyway, as luck would have it im heading into Sheffield today so Ill pop down to London road and see if I survive to trip. If I make it out alive Ill post back my results later. If you dont hear from me again then you can take it that Lazarus could be right and it is indeed a no go area. 

Like I said. Get over yourself.

Have a pleasant visit.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1