Maternity Clothes Shops In Sheffield

Does anyone know of any shops in Sheffield that actually have a decent maternity section? Don't mind if it's town or Meadowhall. Just been round a few in town and they were hopeless!

I appreciate that most places sell maternity wear online but I've absolutely no clue what size or style will be suitable (first-timer!) so I'd really rather be able to go and try stuff on.

Thanks in advance

It was a few years ago now, but I got quite a bit of maternity wear from H&M (on the top floor of the Fargate store). I struggled to find trousers, though, as they all seemed to be designed for women who were 6ft tall! I think I used supermarkets (Asda George) and the internet for this.

Good luck!

There is hardly anything available in stores I'm afraid.

H&M in town and Meadowhall definitely both have it instore. New Look in Meadowhall used to have a good selection too. If you can get to Fox Valley, then I think Jojo Mama Bebe have some instore, but it is slightly more expensive. I think that's pretty much it unfortunately. 

Online, both H&M and New Look have quite good delivery and free returns available. Also, ASOS are brilliant for a large selection and excellent delivery and free returns.  As bluecanary said, Asda have a good selection online, and matalan isn't too bad either. Throughout my two pregnancies I did a lot of click and collects and returns as it was the only really option available. 

In terms of size, go with your normal clothes size. 

Oh dear it's not sounding very promising! I did look in H&M in town earlier and they had a tiny section (only shop that seemed to have anything at all) with a rubbish selection of trousers :(

I do actually live not too far from Fox Valley so I will definitely try that suggestion - thank you!

I actually found M&S non maternity elasticated waist trousers were fine until I was 6-7 months. I also got stuff from Morthercare, but sadly that's long gone! 

I got a lot of stuff from Debenhams, and tops from Wallis.  There's the odd bit in town, but meadowhall seemed to have a better selection.  Dorothy Perkins online were good too. 

I tried Jojo Maman and Debs with no luck!

I've given up and ordered on line - fingers crossed!

3 hours ago, vwkittie said:

I tried Jojo Maman and Debs with no luck!

I've given up and ordered on line - fingers crossed!

Jojo Maman have 15% off until midnight tonight, just incase they have anything online.