Everton V Blades

They do not get any easier in this league but we are due some luck .The last match against Southampton was a strange sort of match we played really well apart from our finishing which was really poor and without our Captain being available the choices up front for this match is limited.I am sure if he was not banned Sharp would have got a shirt.We do have Robinson back after injury which is good to know we really missed him last week so that is a plus for us.Out of all the new signings he seems to have been the best one.Always looks a threat and I feel with him in the side we would have seen the saints off .So I feel we could get a point at Everton it will be good playing away this week after all goings on at the Lane.Lets just hope we get some good luck instead of some bad luck which we have had over the last couple of matches we are due some the team have played well and got now't.

1 hour ago, petcharlie said:

They do not get any easier in this league but we are due some luck .The last match against Southampton was a strange sort of match we played really well apart from our finishing which was really poor and without our Captain being available the choices up front for this match is limited.I am sure if he was not banned Sharp would have got a shirt.We do have Robinson back after injury which is good to know we really missed him last week so that is a plus for us.Out of all the new signings he seems to have been the best one.Always looks a threat and I feel with him in the side we would have seen the saints off .So I feel we could get a point at Everton it will be good playing away this week after all goings on at the Lane.Lets just hope we get some good luck instead of some bad luck which we have had over the last couple of matches we are due some the team have played well and got now't.

Agree with that post Chas.. before I read it I had a funny feeling we are going to get a result..

I"m going 2-0 the Blades.

19 minutes ago, Padders said:

Agree with that post Chas.. before I read it I had a funny feeling we are going to get a result..

I"m going 2-0 the Blades.

William Hill will give you 28/1

4 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

Cheers Jim, you"ve tempted me.. £2 on the nose.

1 hour ago, Jim Hardie said:

Only if you stake £30   Jim.  It is a sign up offer.

Edited by ALAN 58

13 minutes ago, ALAN 58 said:

Only if you stake £30   Jim.  It is a sign up offer.

Not for United to win 2-0. Minimum stake is 3p for that bet. I've just placed it.

Hi Jim , If you are looking at oddschecker you will see that above the named betting company there is a figure  of £30 this is free bets once you have signed up   and to the left it says sign up offer. To get the  28/1  you have to sign up.

2 minutes ago, ALAN 58 said:

Hi Jim , If you are looking at oddschecker you will see that above the named betting company there is a figure  of £30 this is free bets once you have signed up   and to the left it says sign up offer. To get the  28/1  you have to sign up.

I didn't look at oddschecker. I just went to the William Hill site to see what the odds are for 0-2 and placed the bet. I signed up years ago before there were any free bet offers. I only had 16p in my account so I blew the lot, lol.

1 minute ago, Jim Hardie said:

I didn't look at oddschecker. I just went to the William Hill site to see what the odds are for 0-2 and placed the bet. I signed up years ago before there were any free bet offers. I only had 16p in my account so I blew the lot, lol.

Nice one Jim,  they don,t give anything away without a catch. So you got 28/1 over the counter , think i,ll have some of that  you win both ways , either a good pick up or a blades loss.

21 minutes ago, ALAN 58 said:

Nice one Jim,  they don,t give anything away without a catch. So you got 28/1 over the counter , think i,ll have some of that  you win both ways , either a good pick up or a blades loss.

That's what I was thinking Alan but they might win 1-0. If it does come in I'll be regretting not having a proper bet. 16p won't win me much, might buy me a pint.

31 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

That's what I was thinking Alan but they might win 1-0. If it does come in I'll be regretting not having a proper bet. 16p won't win me much, might buy me a pint.

What price are Watford to win 2-0? 😔