Sign in to follow this  

Maybe Of Interest To 3 Network Customers?

I jumped from 3 about a year ago cause they were a total rip-off!!!

3 PAYG cheap as chips for the amount I use my mobile. You can keep your £40 a month cheap contracts.

Angel1.

£10 a month for unlimited minutes and texts and 12GB of data...can't say I can complain about my 3 sim.

Add in unlimited Netflix data and it's a winner.

7 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

3 PAYG cheap as chips for the amount I use my mobile. You can keep your £40 a month cheap contracts.

Angel1.

It was that which they screwed me over on, I was on a certain PayG sim, happy, using it as I did - Then they changed the terms, reduced my data and texts, I had no notification or warning it was going to happen etc, and when I called their customer service they were extremely rude, wouldn't offer a solution or reason as to why I wasn't even informed of the change before it happened, or even why it happened on a PayG sim...

6 hours ago, Ghozer said:

It was that which they screwed me over on, I was on a certain PayG sim, happy, using it as I did - Then they changed the terms, reduced my data and texts, I had no notification or warning it was going to happen etc, and when I called their customer service they were extremely rude, wouldn't offer a solution or reason as to why I wasn't even informed of the change before it happened, or even why it happened on a PayG sim...

That is certainly not a good business practice. I would have left them asap and given my custom elsewhere. They should not be allowed to make ANY alterations before notifying their customers of a change.

Angel1

Same as ANGLEFIRE1 and have no problems with 3. I wont have any contract as I dont use it much and certainly not for the internet, I just pay £10 for a top-up when I need it. Had the phone 3 years, still have credit of £3.61 and most of the original 2 GB data it came with and in that time only spent £30 total in top-ups. 

Unlimited calls, texts and data with unlimited tethering for £20/month and only £10/month for the first six months. It's a nice deal. No additional cost when I eventually take advantage of 5G either. 

I used to have a 3 12mth SIM. For about 3 years the deal was 500mins 3000 txts and unlimited data Inc tethering. 

It was great because if I was out in the field for work I could tether my laptop and not have to rely on finding Wi-Fi. 

Then they limited tethering to 2gb and applied a large charge for exceeding. 

Since I'd often be in a hotel and stream a movie or two that was the end of 3 and me. 

On 20/09/2019 at 22:46, Pyrotequila said:

£10 a month for unlimited minutes and texts and 12GB of data...can't say I can complain about my 3 sim.

Add in unlimited Netflix data and it's a winner.

Looking on 3 web site I can't find THAT deal...

How did you get it?

1 hour ago, FinBak said:

Looking on 3 web site I can't find THAT deal...

How did you get it?

Renewed my Three contractm so I got it a bit cheaper.

I recently left Three over a month ago. I had a fantastic package with them that I'd been using with them for over 5 years, unfortunately I encountered several daily problems with network and signal after New Year to the point I wasn't getting any at all, even in my own home with their home booster. 

I had reported the problem monthly since January this year and was repeatedly told the "masts" would be sorted, only to find out a couple of months ago they cannot fix it and sort my problem despite doing everything they asked me to do. 

As a result, their managers told me it would be better for me to cancel my contract with Three because they physically couldn't do anything else! Not only was I gobsmacked at them telling me to leave their network, I was more upset they didn't do absolutely anything at all to resolve the network/signal issue as I was long time customer other than tell me they'd fix the masts. 

I know people are having issues with them lately, think I got out at a good time..