Parking Near Sheffield Children's Hospital

The Durham Road Q Park is very convenient and you can get a space easily enough, I've been recently a couple of times during the day and parked no problem, but might be a bit expensive for two whole days.

University tram stop is only around 10 mins walk away so depending on where you're coming from, using one of the park and rides might be a good option.

Personally I wouldn't even attempt to find free side street parking - might not find a spot and too stressful driving round looking!

Q car parks have a SCH discount scheme for workers, ask HR

I definitely second Q Park. When I have an appointment at Hallamshire Hosp I now use this one as their multi storey can take 20-30 minutes to get a space and is frequently full. I'd rather pay more but know I can get a space, leave a little more time for walking but less time searching. 

I think they do discounts if you buy a "season ticket" kind of thing but for 2 days induction I'd just swallow the cost and accept the peace of mind.