Travellers Site At Club Mill Road

1 hour ago, Borista336 said:

its hardly condemning them its making observations of them and people like that.

i may or may not be a fan of Mr Trump, quite what that has to do with travellers i dont know.

maybe if they lived off grid properly i might have more sympathy.

Prejudiced, bigoted observations based on nothing very much apart from your cynical, insular and bitter opinions.

1 hour ago, Borista336 said:

its hardly condemning them its making observations of them

Observations, really?

its highly likely they get benefits and dla etc etc i wouldn't be surprised if they dont get carers allowance for each other?

Not really an observation is it? More of a bigoted opinion which just makes you look silly!

1 hour ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Observations, really?

Not really an observation is it? More of a bigoted opinion which just makes you look silly!

commons sense opinion nothing bigoted about it.

Its often in the news that when travellers move on the site is left in better condition than when they arrived! Councils employ gypsy liaison officers to pop out and thank them for their efforts.

11 minutes ago, lil-minx92 said:

Its often in the news that when travellers move on the site is left in better condition than when they arrived! 

What reactionary clowns like Borista struggle to understand is that this is home for these people, so why wouldn’t you keep it nice?

46 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

this is home for these people, so why wouldn’t you keep it nice?

Yeah, right.

Rubbish strewn across Runnymede Meadows after travellers leave site

https://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/surrey-news/rubbish-strewn-across-runnymede-meadows-16938748

Travellers leave human faeces on Halesowen playing field

https://www.halesowennews.co.uk/news/17852038.travellers-leave-human-faeces-halesowen-playing-field/

1 hour ago, lil-minx92 said:

Its often in the news that when travellers move on the site is left in better condition than when they arrived! Councils employ gypsy liaison officers to pop out and thank them for their efforts.

loving the sarcasm angle, is that what happens at the Holbrook and Halfway sites?? what about the attercliffe site?

near where i live theres a place called Barrow hill that nobody except the council want as a traveller site!

1 hour ago, Top Cats Hat said:

What reactionary clowns like Borista struggle to understand is that this is home for these people, so why wouldn’t you keep it nice?

thats the trouble they dont keep it nice ask the landowners when they leave?

On 18/09/2019 at 18:59, Halibut said:

Perhaps it isn't. 

Were they illegally occupying land that did not belong to them ?  YES OR NO ?   

10 hours ago, Halibut said:

Prejudiced, bigoted observations based on nothing very much apart from your cynical, insular and bitter opinions.

They were illegally living on land that dint not belong to them. Thats a FACT , not an observation .  

9 hours ago, lil-minx92 said:

How much does a gypsy liaison officer get paid? I wonder if there's enough of them. Wouldn't mind joining the team. I'm good at thanking people.

On 20/09/2019 at 20:06, Penistone999 said:

Were they illegally occupying land that did not belong to them ? 

Maybe you could enlighten us by pointing which law they are breaking.

I’m sure we would all like to know! 🤣😂🤣