Travellers Site At Club Mill Road

They seem to have moved into club mill road now, near the cemetery. The people seemed friendly but there were some scary looking dogs when I walked through and I did feel nervous. I can't imagine they have permission to be there but I don't expect they will move on again voluntarily. Does anyone have any other information ? Are the council going to move them on again, do they even know that they're there?

42 minutes ago, christmas said:

They seem to have moved into club mill road now, near the cemetery. The people seemed friendly but there were some scary looking dogs when I walked through and I did feel nervous. I can't imagine they have permission to be there but I don't expect they will move on again voluntarily. Does anyone have any other information ? Are the council going to move them on again, do they even know that they're there?

load of nay do wells and sponging off other peoples land, its doubtfull they ever get permission and when they have left enough mess, excrement, drug and alcohol ,rubbish and other ditreous they move on to another site to begin the whole saga again and let someone else pick up the tab.

4 minutes ago, Borista336 said:

load of nay do wells and sponging off other peoples land, its doubtfull they ever get permission and when they have left enough mess, excrement, drug and alcohol ,rubbish and other ditreous they move on to another site to begin the whole saga again and let someone else pick up the tab.

If you go back far enough your OWN Family will have done a similar thing.

Contrary to popular belief...Human's were not meant to be couped up in little boxes called 'Houses'.!

Now, you're making me feel envious of the homeless!

11 minutes ago, carosio said:

Now, you're making me feel envious of the homeless!

If Truth be told...No one should be 'Homeless'.

No one can just chop down a tree and build their own home these days.!

But it's okay to have a RECENTLY MADE OAK SIDEBOARD  in your posh house...

Why is that?

Edited by FinBak

Please stay on topic.

This thread is not about homeless people (or sideboards.) :) 

47 minutes ago, Borista336 said:

Resilient, capable people, doing the best they can. Often maligned by ignorant and bigoted folk who should know better.

1 minute ago, Halibut said:

Resilient, capable people, doing the best they can. Often maligned by ignorant and bigoted folk who should know better.

Weren't we ALL such capable and resilient folk....until we were shackled by Governments and Councils who took over OUR lands and made them there's and CHARGED us live on said FREE LAND?

I'm not convinced they're travellers if they've attempted to settle on the site. They'll live in whatever they can afford or acquire which I presume are caravans, old motorhomes etc. How they buy food, drinks etc I wonder, perhaps they live on the local rabbits?

1 minute ago, carosio said:

I'm not convinced they're travellers if they've attempted to settle on the site. They'll live in whatever they can afford or acquire which I presume are caravans, old motorhomes etc. How they buy food, drinks etc I wonder, perhaps they live on the local rabbits?

Being a traveller doesn't mean they don't sometimes you know. They buy food and drinks with money like the rest of us do.

Do they receive state benefits, possibly?

I'm flattered!

Settled means rooted there permanently, attempted means they didn't achieve permanence because they got kicked off, as I understand it.

I've nothing against them as far as I know they've done nothing wrong.