We're Now Creating 'bernie Cliftons' Radio Show. A New Episode Is Out Now!

Bernie.gif

Following on from Bernie Cliftons radio show (Live-ish) which he was previously creating for BBC Radio Sheffield (and which they no longer wanted to continue with), we've taken over the production of the show at Cornucopia Radio and we're now releasing it as a monthly podcast, with the first episode out today!

This months show is recorded at the Showroom Cinema here in Sheffield, and our special guests are Milly Johnson & Jack Land Noble. Milly is an international novelist, poet, after-dinner speaker, professional joke writer, script-writer, columnist, cruise correspondent, short-story writer and a previous winner of Come Dine With Me.  Jack is a prolific British actor, playwright, producer, director, musician, songwriter and vocal entertainer. 

We also play plenty of games and quizzes (with the answer to most questions being 'Harold Wilson', lol) and have lots of fun with our live audience. Tell us what you think of the new show; if you like it come join us and be in the audience for another live recording of the show next month (dates for the next show will be released shortly)

http://www.cornucopia-radio.co.uk/bernieclifton

Edited by cornucopia
Title Change

Radio Sheffield didn’t want it ? I found it light hearted and entertaining.

4 hours ago, *Wallace* said:

Radio Sheffield didn’t want it ? I found it light hearted and entertaining.

Yes, I understood it was very popular too, but I guess there are always lots of odd business decisions at the beeb. Still, everybody involved wanted to keep it going (and so did the community that had built up around it) so my own group decided to help continue making the show.       

We're once again recording a new Bernie Clifton Podcast tomorrow (11th Oct) 10.30am with a live audience at the Showroom Cinema here in Sheffield. Our special guests are personal trainer Kellyanne Sharman & Bake-Off alumni Howard Middlebun

EGgVFrmXoAAozzP?format=jpg&name=small

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-bernie-clifton-podcast-live-october-recording-tickets-74961613203

Why not come join us, have a fun Friday morning and be in the audience?