Sheffield Wed V Fulham

Got promoted with  Fulham  in my first full season as a fan,  drawing 2-2 at home and losing 6-2 at the cottage, lets reverse that score and  do it again.

Today’s line up against Fulham.

Westwood

Palmer

Lee

Harris

Fletcher

Bannan

Borner

Reach

Odubajo

Hutchinson

Iorfa

Subs:

Dawson, Fox, Winnall, Murphy, Nuhiu, Luongo, Bates

Edited by iansheff

Total cheats are Fulham & the Ref WOW had a mare 😖,gave them everything & Im suprised he gave the equaliser. 

1 hour ago, owl.66 said:

Total cheats are Fulham & the Ref WOW had a mare 😖,gave them everything & Im suprised he gave the equaliser. 

Well they are ex prem that's what happens when playing premier league clubs .Full of divers and actors and the refs fall for it every match.

Useless, clueless, woeful

Even Barnsley beat Fulham 

We got worked over today,they played the ref,left there foot in,and turned into a nasty game the last 20 minutes,to be fair they were FAR better then us,but we let them have the ball,which worked ok,but wasnt fun to watch untill 3 minuets from HT when westwood flapped at a peach of a cross and made a right mess of it.

2nd half was more of the same untill winnall came on,game turned more ugly one arter  came on,the ref whod lost control quite early was completely out of his depth,we got the late equaliser but if it had gone on another 10 minutes,we might well have got all 3 points bizarely enough

Solid point, I rate Fulham, some very good players in that team.

Bit worrying that you haven't beaten anyone above 20th yet though. 

9 minutes ago, Moistened said:

Solid point, I rate Fulham, some very good players in that team.

Bit worrying that you haven't beaten anyone above 20th yet though. 

Try not to worry too much.

2 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

Try not to worry too much.

Oh, there's nothing to worry about. I think the predictions of Owls and Blades alike that Wednesday would probably finish mid table is going to be about right. To achieve that bit extra that might put you in contention for the play offs though, you'll have to take a few points from the better sides. 

Edited by Moistened

48 minutes ago, Moistened said:

Oh, there's nothing to worry about. I think the predictions of Owls and Blades alike that Wednesday would probably finish mid table is going to be about right. To achieve that bit extra that might put you in contention for the play offs though, you'll have to take a few points from the better sides. 

To beat the better sides wel need to find a proven goalpoacher,Fletcher as the only out and out striker isnt going to get the goals we need,the MF arent busting a gut to support him,hes too isolated,and our MF arent big goalthreats anyhow.

I think Bruce would have gone to a 352 & loaned in a striker,weve gone with 4321 Reach looks lost and ineffective in trying to support Fletch,as it is we look mid table.

A point pinched really but Fulham didn't deserve all 3 points because of their antics throughout the game. The were much the better side and should have won it but the premier league style of diving and cheating is still with them. As mentioned by another contributor to this thread, they conned the ref all day .. The ref seemed to get everything wrong as far as Wednesday were concerned and I don't think the linesmen made a decision all day except for giving throw ins. As far as Wednesday were concerned they were pretty poor for most of the game .Playing one up front against two centre backs who have just been playing in the premier league was a bonkers idea. They had Fletcher in their pockets all afternoon. A big re think is needed by Mr Monk I think.

I couldn't believe my eyes on Saturday. Fulham scored and the whole team went to the dugouts, got out the table and chairs, set out the cutlery, dished out the Champagne glasses, gathered round and raised a toast, had a celebratory chin wag, and went back for a second glass. THE REFEREE DID NOTHING!! Fulham's attitude was shocking, and the Referee was ten times worse. I suffered the whole game. It was pretty poor.  LOVED Nuhiu's goal .........absolute Nectar and poked Fulham in the eye good style.

Edited by Hotmale 1954