Bassist Needed To Join An Amateur Band, Sheffield (Aged 30+)

russellthomas74

Hi, we're an amateur band working on rock songs. We write our own stuff as well as doing covers. 

We've got a lead singer/keys, guitar player and drummer and we need a bass player.

We're looking to do regular rehearsals and to get to a stage where we can start doing gigs locally. We're all 30/40+ and easy to get along with (no egos).

If you're looking to get into a band in Sheffield please message me and this sounds OK to you.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi , I've got a new account so can't message you  . If you are still looking for a bass player , I am a 40 + Bass player . Not really done much for the last 3 or 4 years but have done in the past . Here is a sound cloud link so you can have a listed to other stuff I've done ..

Cheers

Andy B

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Andy,

Thanks for you post and sorry I've only just seen it as I didn't get a notification.

To give you a bit of background, we’re an amateur band and we started out at a music school in Woodseats last year and we’ve only performed at events related to the music schools so far. We’re at a stage now where we want to start performing more at open mic nights to start with, with a view to doing gigs.

We’ve got 4 of our own songs so far with another 2/3 we’re working on and in terms of covers we do John Mayer, Fleetwood Mac, Carly Simon, Skunk Anansie so far but we’ll come up with a definitive list.

I'm a drummer and we have a singer/keyboard player and a guitarist. We would be looking to do one night a week rehearsal that works for everyone at Hybrid Studios in Norton (https://www.hybrid3studios.com/)

Let me know if you're still interested.

Cheers

Russ