Jump to content

Tommy Robinson Thread

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, melthebell said:

LOL i was just watching footage of him getting arrested and it maybe me proper lol, it wasnt so much him being arrested more his bully boy minders losing him.

 

I know hes small, have they checked under the fridge?

 

LOL

What have they charged him with?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, retep said:

What have they charged him with?

being a dwarf probably...........he was let go wasnt he?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, melthebell said:

being a dwarf probably...........he was let go wasnt he?

 Discriminating against small people, is that a crime?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, retep said:

What have they charged him with?

Maybe nothing this time, but you can’t really blame the police. He’s got a huge criminal record so he can expect disproportionate attention from the police. Some people get that just because of their skin colour, Robinson gets it because he’s vile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

Maybe nothing this time, but you can’t really blame the police. He’s got a huge criminal record so he can expect disproportionate attention from the police. Some people get that just because of their skin colour, Robinson gets it because he’s vile.

Why not, he was arrested for doing nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, retep said:

Why not, he was arrested for doing nothing.

He was arrested for violating Covid restrictions.

 

Many people get arrested and released without charge. Quite a few, simply because of the colour of their skin. Save your sympathy for someone more deserving. 


Robinson deserves everything he gets. He’s a fraudster and a violent criminal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

He was arrested for violating Covid restrictions.

 

Many people get arrested and released without charge. Quite a few, simply because of the colour of their skin. Save your sympathy for someone more deserving. 


Robinson deserves everything he gets. He’s a fraudster and a violent criminal.

With hundreds of others doing the same, pull the other one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, retep said:

With hundreds of others doing the same, pull the other one.

think 100 were arrested at yesterdays idiots gathering

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, retep said:

With hundreds of others doing the same, pull the other one.

That’s what he was arrested for.

 

If he wasn’t doing anything wrong, he wouldn’t have been arrested. Would he?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

That’s what he was arrested for.

 

If he wasn’t doing anything wrong, he wouldn’t have been arrested. Would he?

 

 

Then explain why he was singled out among such a large crowd all doing the same.

 

If he was arrested for a crime why wasn't he charged.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, retep said:

Then explain why he was singled out among such a large crowd all doing the same.

 

If he was arrested for a crime why wasn't he charged.

He was arrested for breaching Covid regulations.

 

He wasn’t charged because the police chose not to, as they often do.

 

Its really not very complicated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

He was arrested for breaching Covid regulations.

 

He wasn’t charged because the police chose not to, as they often do.

 

Its really not very complicated.

So now the police can pick and choose who they arrest at a crime scene with all committing the same crime, seems a bit heavy handed too causing the fella pain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

X