Tommy Robinson Thread

Guest sibon
3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

To be honest the vast vast VAST majority of grooming gangs were not white so I have no problem with him focusing his attention on them however if he's not distanced himself from other nonces or condemned their actions then that's troubling. 

Cheers for that 👍

This is a bit out of date, but I’d be surprised if the data had moved very much.

https://fullfact.org/crime/what-do-we-know-about-ethnicity-people-involved-sexual-offences-against-children/

The overwhelming number of paedophiles are white men. Middle aged too.

You are right about the gangs being mostly Asian men, and mostly Muslim too. Even so, they are only part of a massive problem.

One striking stat that we should all bear in mind is that almost all child sex offenders are men.

3 minutes ago, sibon said:

This is a bit out of date, but I’d be surprised if the data had moved very much.

https://fullfact.org/crime/what-do-we-know-about-ethnicity-people-involved-sexual-offences-against-children/

You are right about the gangs being mostly Asian men, and mostly Muslim too. Even so, they are only part of a massive problem.

One striking stat that we should all bear in mind is that almost all child sex offenders are men.

Absolutely.  And I'm a firm believer that most men are good and would walk over broken glass to protect a child but I can't ignore the fact that most child abusers /paedophiles are men. 

In my years on this earth I have sadly known of a good few nonces. Only 1 of them was a women. 

Cheers for the link by the way. I'll give it my full attention in the morning. After a hectic day I'm pretty tired and I want to read it with a fresh mind. 👍

9 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

That's what you say. He said different. That's my point. Look its clear you hate the guy. I get it. I'm sure if he cured cancer tomorrow you'd be protesting about all the cancer cells he's murdered but I'm happy to accept his assertion that he originally intended to expose grooming gangs. 

Not many people would be "...happy..." to accept any "...assertion..." by someone with criminal convictions for violence and assault, financial and immigration frauds, drug possession, public order offences and contempt of court. Anybody who uses multiple identities like Andrew McMaster, Paul Harris, Wayne King, Stephen Yaxley Lennon, Tommy Robinson etc. would also raise doubt in my mind.

Now for the facts:

When he joined  British National Party (BNP) in 2004 the Child Abuse Scandal was not on the horizon.

When he formed EDL in 2009 the Child Abuse Scandal had still not broken.

The first time he and EDL mention organised gangs was in 2012 when he had lost control of his own EDL.

There is no evidence at all that he has said that when was involved with BNP, United Peoples of Luton, Casuals United, March for England, EDL, British Freedom Movement, Pegida UK because he intended to expose grooming gangs.

11 hours ago, altus said:

You're attempt at levity is noted but it's worth pointing out that confusion of identities of people can cause problems.

There's a reason people are referring to him by his original name of Stephen Laxley-Lennon.

No Offence intended! Just making light of the name,  one of my all time favourite songs,  suprised someone on here didn't mention it before me,  taking into account how many Comedians we have on the Forum.  :hihi:

On 23/07/2021 at 23:52, sibon said:

I would imagine that the overwhelming number of people to do with pretty much anything and everything will be white given that the country is predominantly white. 

He's not relevant any more is he? he's a bit 10 years ago isn't he really?! but he still seems to live rent free in some peoples head.

23 hours ago, HumbleNarrator said:

He's not relevant any more is he? he's a bit 10 years ago isn't he really?! but he still seems to live rent free in some peoples head.

apparently hes just been in the news again this very week, so just like Farage and Hopkins hes trying to stay relevant

On 01/08/2021 at 16:41, HumbleNarrator said:

I would imagine that the overwhelming number of people to do with pretty much anything and everything will be white given that the country is predominantly white. 

But a lot of people, usually influenced by little Tommy, Ole Nige, The EDL etc only seem to bang on about the asian ones...funny dat

Imagine if Tommy YL Robinson was the love child of Katie Hopkins and Nigel Farage. 

That would epic 

And hilarious... 

48 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Imagine if Tommy YL Robinson was the love child of Katie Hopkins and Nigel Farage. 

That would epic 

And hilarious... 

I wouldn't expect Sir Nige' would have the stamina.  Now Shagger Boris, on the other hand . . .