Tommy Robinson Thread

10 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Not everyone has heard of Yaxley-Lennon or his aliases at all, ever.

They therefore would not be making any comment about his "...Honourable cause...".

Snipped 

Stopping grooming gangs is not Honourable? 

OK, I get you. 

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

Stopping grooming gangs is not Honourable? 

OK, I get you. 

Yaxley-Lennon was not involved in "Stopping grooming gangs". 

On 13/09/2019 at 10:44, Waj said:

I thought I would mention it but I got to admit a large part of me was hoping whilst in prison someone would have lost the key.

2468 Motorway wasn't that bad.  :hihi::headbang:

1 hour ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Yaxley-Lennon was not involved in "Stopping grooming gangs". 

That's what you say. He said different. That's my point. Look its clear you hate the guy. I get it. I'm sure if he cured cancer tomorrow you'd be protesting about all the cancer cells he's murdered but I'm happy to accept his assertion that he originally intended to expose grooming gangs. 

Just remembered he fled the country after an alleged arson attack on his home.

To which no complaint was received by Bedfordshire Police.

Edited by butlers
Sp

Insurance job? 

Stupid suggestion 🙄

You said no complaint to the police.. 

Edited by The_DADDY
Stupidity.

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

2468 Motorway wasn't that bad.  :hihi::headbang:

You're attempt at levity is noted but it's worth pointing out that confusion of identities of people can cause problems.

There's a reason people are referring to him by his original name of Stephen Laxley-Lennon.

44 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I'm happy to accept his assertion that he originally intended to expose grooming gangs. 

Had he protested about all paedophiles that would be a reasonable thing to do. The fact that he only complained about those with brown skin and has not complained about white ones, even those he was associated with, indicates that he only used the grooming as an excuse for his racism. As such, accepting his assertion about grooming gangs is naive.

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I'm curious.. What's the reason? 

PRESLEY was making a joke about mistaking Tom Robinson (the singer) for Tommy Robinson (the self publicist and racist). Referring to the latter by his real name avoids any confusion. It also highlights the fact that the name Tommy Robinson is an attempt to hide his earlier criminal history.

28 minutes ago, altus said:

Had he protested about all paedophiles that would be a reasonable thing to do. The fact that he only complained about those with brown skin and has not complained about white ones, even those he was associated with, indicates that he only used the grooming as an excuse for his racism. As such, accepting his assertion about grooming gangs is naive.

To be honest the vast vast VAST majority of grooming gangs were not white so I have no problem with him focusing his attention on them however if he's not distanced himself from other nonces or condemned their actions then that's troubling. 

25 minutes ago, altus said:

PRESLEY was making a joke about mistaking Tom Robinson (the singer) for Tommy Robinson (the self publicist and racist). Referring to the latter by his real name avoids any confusion. It also highlights the fact that the name Tommy Robinson is an attempt to hide his earlier criminal history.

Cheers for that 👍