Tommy Robinson Thread

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

Fair enough. I tend to agree with you but let me say this.. 

During my time (3 years) at a well known DIY chain I worked closely with a guy. He was an average guy, a bit smelly, a bit odd but seemed harmless. 

I later found out he's now in clink for nonce offences. 

I didn't know anything about it until I saw it online. Is it unreasonable that I didn't cotton on to him in the 3 years I worked with him? 

Not your job to track paedos. They're secretive.

And regarding Robinson, this is worth a read.

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/crime/yep-says-why-what-tommy-robinson-did-was-put-tommy-first-what-we-did-was-put-victims-first-240298

17 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

Not your job to track paedos. They're secretive.

And regarding Robinson, this is worth a read.

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/crime/yep-says-why-what-tommy-robinson-did-was-put-tommy-first-what-we-did-was-put-victims-first-240298

Thank you for the link. It explains a lot. 

Cheers too for your 1st comment. As daft as it sounds I did feel quite guilty when I found out about him. 

Should I have known? 

Why didn't I twig? 

The usual stuff I suppose people feel in these situations. 

Thankfully at least he's in prison where he belongs now. 

51 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Cheers too for your 1st comment. As daft as it sounds I did feel quite guilty when I found out about him. 

Should I have known? 

Why didn't I twig? 

I felt guilty for watching Ninja Warrior after stuart hall got nicked.

4 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

I felt guilty for watching Ninja Warrior after stuart hall got nicked.

I shouldn't but..... 😂

Guest sibon

Should I have known? 

Why didn't I twig? 

Because of the work I did, I worked with several paedophiles.

You can’t spot them, believe me. And it’s their behaviour that’s the problem, not yours. So, don’t lose sleep, but also don’t hesitate to report concerns.

18 minutes ago, sibon said:

Because of the work I did, I worked with several paedophiles.

You can’t spot them, believe me. And it’s their behaviour that’s the problem, not yours. So, don’t lose sleep, but also don’t hesitate to report concerns.

Thank you for that. It's much appreciated. 

100% Agree with your final comment and I absolutely would report anything of concern. I had to do it once and the survivor was very close to home. Thankfully it was caught early stages but still a few years on it affects her. The offenders life went on as normal and he was never punished. The courts are far too lenient on offenders and not sympathetic enough to survivors in my view.. 

Rant over.. 

My bold.. 

I won't rude and ask what your job was but I am curious. Was it in the general area of rehabilitation? 

Edited by The_DADDY

Guest sibon
10 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Thank you for that. It's much appreciated. 

100% Agree with your final comment and I absolutely would report anything of concern. I had to do it once and the survivor was very close to home. Thankfully it was caught early stages but still a few years on it affects her. The offenders life went on as normal and he was never punished. The courts are far too lenient on offenders and not sympathetic enough to survivors in my view.. 

Rant over.. 

My bold.. 

I won't rude and ask what your job was but I am curious. Was it in the general area of rehabilitation? 

I just tried and failed to message you.

12 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Show me..? 

You say long before he got started with the child grooming gangs.... 

Are his earlier activities documented? 

As far as I know he came to prominence through his anti child groomer activities.. 

Most people would have heard of "Tommy Robinson" years before any involvement with child sexual exploitation scandals. 

He was already known to the police and MSM for football violence and the Islamophobia associated with the marches in Luton before he co founded and led the EDL from 2009 to autumn  2013.

During which time his frequent MSM appearances, speeches and convictions gained him national fame. As did his convictions for:

Assault occasioning actual bodily harm and assault with intent to resist arrest against an off-duty police officer.

Assault for headbutting a man.

Public order offence of using threatening, abusive or insulting behaviour.

Immigration  offences including use of false passport. 

Conspiracy to commit fraud by amounting to £160,000. 

2013-Lost control then left a rapidly weakening EDL.

2014 EDL and other factions began a series of marches  concerning revelations about child sexual exploitation.

2019- came close to causing collapse of Huddersfield grooming gang trial.

In trying to regain control of the extreme Right Wing, "Robinson" made many appearances, speeches, on-line and to the MSM.

He was far more interested in forming alliances with German extremists, UKIP and Canadian/American right wing financiers and other campaigns. 

So the observation that "As far as I know he came to prominence through his anti child groomer activities.." is wrong in its timing and gravity given to his role in the child abuse scandals.

6 hours ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Most people would have heard of "Tommy Robinson" years before any involvement with child sexual exploitation scandals. 

Most people. Yeah so not everyone which is kind of my point... 

I had not heard.. 

6 hours ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Snipped..... 

So the observation that "As far as I know he came to prominence through his anti child groomer activities.." is wrong in its timing and gravity given to his role in the child abuse scandals.

Wrong in its timing? 

Can you explain what you mean? 

Most people. Yeah so not everyone which is kind of my point... 

I had not heard.. 

Wrong in its timing? 

Can you explain what you mean? 

Not everyone has heard of Yaxley-Lennon or his aliases at all, ever.

They therefore would not be making any comment about his "...Honourable cause...".

Yaxley-Lennon gained national publicity when he campaigned over the right of the local regiment to march through their home town. His 'followers' had already gained some fame from football violence and attacks on the local population.

The issues about uniform wearing in public areas became a national issue and Lennon and his cousin organised themselves as the EDL.

Continuing marches and attacks on groups, individuals and buildings and his criminal activities. His online and MSM headline appearances ensured that he became a very well known and recognizable figure.

All this was before Child Abuse Scandals marches organised by the EDL, Infidels etc. Yaxley-Lennon was longer a member of these groups. He was in jail.

Yaxley-Lennon did later make appearance at one or two of these marches to make speeches in order to regain influence amongst right wing extremist groups- which failed. His major contribution to the Child Abuse Scandals was after the criminal activities had taken place He sought to gain masses of publicity for himself by appearing outside Courts and flouting English Law. The only thing he ever stopped was the progression of the prosecution of the criminals.

In summary he became famous before the EDL was formed.

His original motive had nothing to do with the Child Abuse Scandals which the EDL took up after he left.

He only ever cared about paedophiles with black or brown skin.