Tommy Robinson Thread

46 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Long before he involved himself  in 'grooming' activities.  What were "...his original motives (that) were good"?

Original being 'to start with', 'at the beginning' 

Show me..? 

You say long before he got started with the child grooming gangs.... 

Are his earlier activities documented? 

As far as I know he came to prominence through his anti child groomer activities.. 

37 minutes ago, makapaka said:

can’t disagree that publicising / campaigning against child abuse is a good thing. But

Didn’t he nalls up a case for the prosecution when trying to interfere with what are police matters?

as with anything Tommy Robinson related - its normally politically or racially motivated 

I vaguely remember him being arrested on some court steps. 

Is that the one you mean? 

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

Is that opinion or fact? 

Look at the members of Yaxley-Lennon's EDL guilty of sexual offences against children listed here. Try and find any reports of Yaxley-Lennon condemning them.

Wouldn't someone who was really against paedophiles condemn them regardless of their skin colour and irrespective of how closely linked to him they are?

3 hours ago, Annie Bynnol said:

The convicted violent, fraudster and illegal immigrant Yaxley-Lennon has to pay £100 000 + costs of £70 000 to a schoolboy that he has bullied.

Yaxley-Lennon claims he is bankrupt. 

Will his foreign political backers pay up or will they drop him?

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

So those racists and Islamophobes who unquestioningly gave him money were really just funnelling it to a Muslim family he libeled. 

50 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

I guess the grubby little fascist will be grifting his followers for funds after this, I doubt many of em will realize that they’ll be giving money to a Syrian refugee.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

🤣

3 minutes ago, altus said:

Look at the members of Yaxley-Lennon's EDL guilty of sexual offences against children listed here. Try and find any reports of Yaxley-Lennon condemning them.

Wouldn't someone who was really against paedophiles condemn them regardless of their skin colour and irrespective of how closely linked to him they are?

He left the edl if memory serves so its not really his edl. 

I agree he should have shouted from the rooftops if he knew about it. 

Did he? 

6 minutes ago, altus said:

Thanks for the link. 

I did click it but to be honest I've no interest in reading about nonces so I bottled it and clicked back out.. 

I was in town when the EDL came to   lay a wreath at the Cenotaph .

About a dozen were zieg heiling at the counter protest while being stood within feet on the monument.

Talking of bedroom fascists what's Nick Griffin up to ,

Just now, butlers said:

I was in town when the EDL came to   lay a wreath at the Cenotaph .

About a dozen were zieg heiling at the counter protest while being stood within feet on the monument.

Talking of bedroom fascists what's Nick Griffin up to ,

Eating all the pies, probably; he put on a lot of weight shortly after he stopped all that walking and protesting.

16 minutes ago, The Joker said:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

🤣

This bears repeating

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

He left the edl if memory serves so its not really his edl. 

I agree he should have shouted from the rooftops if he knew about it. 

Did he? 

When they were convicted it became public knowledge. Do you really think no interviewer or anti-racist campaigner ever asked him about any of the people he was associated with after they were convicted? It's unreasonable to maintain that he didn't know about any of them.

14 minutes ago, altus said:

When they were convicted it became public knowledge. Do you really think no interviewer or anti-racist campaigner ever asked him about any of the people he was associated with after they were convicted? It's unreasonable to maintain that he didn't know about any of them.

Fair enough. I tend to agree with you but let me say this.. 

During my time (3 years) at a well known DIY chain I worked closely with a guy. He was an average guy, a bit smelly, a bit odd but seemed harmless. 

I later found out he's now in clink for nonce offences. 

I didn't know anything about it until I saw it online. Is it unreasonable that I didn't cotton on to him in the 3 years I worked with him? 

Guest makapaka
40 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I vaguely remember him being arrested on some court steps. 

Is that the one you mean? 

Just read up on it.

his actions led to the groomers defence team coming within a hairs breadth of getting the case thrown out.

5 minutes ago, makapaka said:

Just read up on it.

his actions led to the groomers defence team coming within a hairs breadth of getting the case thrown out.

Sounds like a proper pillock move by Mr Robinson.