Tommy Robinson Thread

1 hour ago, butlers said:

The lovable criminal is back bothering the courts again this week, a libel case this time .

Unbelievable he approached the US Senator Ted Cruz for a visa to go live in America ,for safety concerns .

Sadly, he changed his mind when he found out that if he had accepted political asylum in the US he risked not being allowed back in the UK.

Guest sibon

Nonetheless, Stephen Yaxley Twopercent Lennon Robinson is back in court this week. Claiming to anyone who will listen that he isn’t a racist. He is though. And he’s a violent thug. And I hope the kid cleans him out.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/apr/21/tommy-robinsons-lies-about-syrian-schoolboy-forced-family-to-flee-court-told

The convicted violent, fraudster and illegal immigrant Yaxley-Lennon has to pay £100 000 + costs of £70 000 to a schoolboy that he has bullied.

Yaxley-Lennon claims he is bankrupt. 

Will his foreign political backers pay up or will they drop him?

Edited by Annie Bynnol

He's an exemplary citizen.

His convictions include for violence, financial and immigration frauds, drug possession and public order offences. He has been committed to prison for contempt of court

Now ,libel 

I have a feeling he's involved in another pending case too.

The sad thing about Yaxley Robinson is I have no doubt his original motives were good. 

Stopping grooming gangs is an Honourable cause and for this he should be applauded. 

However he's done himself and his original cause no favours and now I wouldn't pee on him if he was on fire. 

27 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

The sad thing about Yaxley Robinson is I have no doubt his original motives were good. 

Stopping grooming gangs is an Honourable cause and for this he should be applauded. 

However he's done himself and his original cause no favours and now I wouldn't pee on him if he was on fire. 

His racism and anti-islam activities pre-date that. The grooming gangs protests were just an excuse for the racism.

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

Stopping grooming gang trials in Huddersfield in the Honourable cause of self publicity and for this he should be applauded?

What were "...his original motives (that) were good"?

Edited by Annie Bynnol

46 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Stopping grooming gang trials in Huddersfield in the Honourable cause of self publicity and for this he should be applauded?

What were "...his original motives (that) were good"?

I've already said. His intention was apparently to stop/publicise the grooming of 1000s of girls. 

Do you not think stopping grooming is a good thing or are you so blinded by your hate for him? 

1 hour ago, altus said:

His racism and anti-islam activities pre-date that. The grooming gangs protests were just an excuse for the racism.

Is that opinion or fact? 

20 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I've already said. His intention was apparently to stop/publicise the grooming of 1000s of girls. 

Do you not think stopping grooming is a good thing or are you so blinded by your hate for him? 

Long before he involved himself  in 'grooming' activities.  What were "...his original motives (that) were good"?

Original being 'to start with', 'at the beginning' 

3 hours ago, Annie Bynnol said:

The convicted violent, fraudster and illegal immigrant Yaxley-Lennon has to pay £100 000 + costs of £70 000 to a schoolboy that he has bullied.

Yaxley-Lennon claims he is bankrupt. 

Will his foreign political backers pay up or will they drop him?

I guess the grubby little fascist will be grifting his followers for funds after this, I doubt many of em will realize that they’ll be giving money to a Syrian refugee.

Edited by Mister Gee

Guest makapaka
34 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

can’t disagree that publicising / campaigning against child abuse is a good thing. But

Didn’t he nalls up a case for the prosecution when trying to interfere with what are police matters?

as with anything Tommy Robinson related - its normally politically or racially motivated