Tommy Robinson Thread

I thought I would mention it but I got to admit a large part of me was hoping whilst in prison someone would have lost the key.

Edited by nikki-red

16 minutes ago, Waj said:

I thought I would mention it but I got to admit a large part of me was hoping whilst in prison someone would have lost the key.

So was he lol!

He has always made more money in jail that out of it, apart from when he was dealing.

2 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

So was he lol!

lol

So much for him being killed in prison like he said he would.  

Mind you, ifhe had been it would have been the first time he'd told the truth.

22 minutes ago, alchresearch said:

So much for him being killed in prison like he said he would.  

Mind you, ifhe had been it would have been the first time he'd told the truth.

He claims he 'walked into Belmarsh and walked out without seeing another prisoner' so that he wasn't attacked by anyone. 

He should go and live in exile with Jayda. Scum.

Then again those poor people  in the six counties

I wonder if the parents of that bullied Syrian boy in Huddersfield are still suing him ?

Edited by Ridgewalk

5 hours ago, Waj said:

Brilliant news! His arrest and imprisonment was an absolute joke. It is absolutely disgusting what the Police and Media have done to Tommy and it's worrying how the average Joe becomes so easily miss-led by what they see and hear in the media. 

Tommy is the only person in the lime light that isn't afraid to address the elephant in the room that being the problem of Paedophilia within the Muslim religion.

11 minutes ago, Hotdoghog said:

Brilliant news! His arrest and imprisonment was an absolute joke. It is absolutely disgusting what the Police and Media have done to Tommy and it's worrying how the average Joe becomes so easily miss-led by what they see and hear in the media. 

Tommy is the only person in the lime light that isn't afraid to address the elephant in the room that being the problem of Paedophilia within the Muslim religion.

Go on. Ill bite. What have the media and the police done to him?

20 minutes ago, Hotdoghog said:

Welcome back

1 minute ago, Waj said:

Go on. Ill bite. What have the media and the police done to him?

I wasn't trying to bait you, I was just leaving my comment. 

If you want to know the truth I would suggest doing your own research like I did/do. By that I don't mean mainstream media. 

People formulate an opinion based on what the mainstream media have told them. I am not a tin foil hat wearing kind of person but I have studied enough about the subject to know how mainstream media can "brainwash" people without them even knowing it. It was an extremely interesting subject to be fair.