Tommy Robinson Thread

1 hour ago, Janus said:

To be fair Top cat, you miss quoted the guy.

I read England's not English anymore.

I actually quoted him correctly, but ‘English’ replaced ‘England’ in the question.

He still hasn’t answered though.

another big Pakistani grooming trial going on in leeds,keep away tommy or youle end up in the shovel again for telling the truth

39 minutes ago, scrapper said:

another big Pakistani grooming trial going on in leeds,keep away tommy or youle end up in the shovel again for telling the truth

End up in the shovel?

What does that mean?

43 minutes ago, scrapper said:

That’s good advice..

If Tommy Twopercent can’t resist the urge to break the law, it would be best for everyone if he stayed well away.

That way, he won’t endanger an important trial and risk the paedophiles walking free.

9 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

That way, he won’t endanger an important trial and risk the paedophiles walking free.

Maybe he got confused and thought that he was disrupting the trial of the many EDL/BNP/NF and other far-right paedopliles! 😳

He’s been nicked again in London today. Stephen Yaxley-Lennon likes to get arrested on purpose though, it’s part of his grift.

Edited by Mister Gee

10 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

He’s been nicked again in London today. Stephen Yaxley-Lennon likes to get arrested on purpose though, it’s part of his grift.

I thought he was supposed to have moved to Spain for his own safety.

32 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Seems he cries about it, then doesnt

2 hours ago, Alextopman said:

He’s missing his home comforts. The prisons here are like luxury hotels with Spas and Netflix subscriptions and cordon bleu cooking nowadays. He’ll probably be back off to Spain in six months with a new take on Bacalao al pil-pil.

Edited by Mister Gee

21 hours ago, Mister Gee said:

He’s missing his home comforts. The prisons here are like luxury hotels with Spas and Netflix subscriptions and cordon bleu cooking nowadays. He’ll probably be back off to Spain in six months with a new take on Bacalao al pil-pil.

Euhmmmm what is the last time you've visited (voluntarily or not) a prison in the UK? The reason he's back is because he loves the attention and can't stay away from stirring up the brown stuff. Best sentence for him? Ignore him. 

LOL i was just watching footage of him getting arrested and it maybe me proper lol, it wasnt so much him being arrested more his bully boy minders losing him.

I know hes small, have they checked under the fridge?

LOL

1 hour ago, melthebell said:

LOL i was just watching footage of him getting arrested and it maybe me proper lol, it wasnt so much him being arrested more his bully boy minders losing him.

I know hes small, have they checked under the fridge?

LOL

What have they charged him with?