Tommy Robinson Thread

5 minutes ago, Hotdoghog said:

I wasn't trying to bait you, I was just leaving my comment. 

If you want to know the truth I would suggest doing your own research like I did/do. By that I don't mean mainstream media. 

People formulate an opinion based on what the mainstream media have told them. I am not a tin foil hat wearing kind of person but I have studied enough about the subject to know how mainstream media can "brainwash" people without them even knowing it. It was an extremely interesting subject to be fair. 

Ha, the 'alternative facts' gang are in town. 

5 minutes ago, Hotdoghog said:

If you want to know the truth I would suggest doing your own research like I did/do. By that I don't mean mainstream media. 

People formulate an opinion based on what the mainstream media have told them. I am not a tin foil hat wearing kind of person but I have studied enough about the subject to know how mainstream media can "brainwash" people without them even knowing it. It was an extremely interesting subject to be fair. 

What you mean is you prefer far right and islamophobic sites that back up your warped views ;)

35 minutes ago, Hotdoghog said:

Did your "research" reveal his violent and fraudulent convictions?

Did it reveal his activities as an illegal immigrant?

This is nothing to do a hostile media, this is boring, run of the mill, Court reporting of his criminal activities.

According to sources on twitter he has been arrested again.

When I saw him speaking on a video with a microphone I was surprised he didn't have an Irish accent.

Edited by muddycoffee

47 minutes ago, melthebell said:

What you mean is you prefer far right and islamophobic sites that back up your warped views ;)

To be fair he/she's probably not even aware that they're doing it. So much for brainwashing.

15 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

This is nothing to do a hostile media, this is boring, run of the mill, Court reporting of his criminal activities.

That's all fake news. In reality it's a leftist/liberal conspiracy all organised by George Soros who lives in a Mosque and is paid by the BBC

2 hours ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Never realised he was an illegal immigrant as well as his other dubious activities.

Angel1.

3 hours ago, Hotdoghog said:

Don’t you just love it when someone who lives in a far-right bubble and gets their ‘facts’ from dodgy US based websites and fake news on facebook, comes on the internet and tells us we all don’t know anything.

Wee Tommy was jailed for attempting to disrupt a very important court case.

End of!

2 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Never realised he was an illegal immigrant as well as his other dubious activities.

Angel1.

Entered the USA illegally.

Normaly the far right gammon faced Daily Mail loons would be creaming themselves over someone with so many previous convictions as he has.

But as it's him, their far right poster boy, they ignore it and post a picture of Corbyn looking like a chicken.

England was <removed> up decades ago,Robinson & his followers cant rescue it,the establishment that wanted multi culture pushed the properganada into schools donkeys years ago and watered down the opposition ,cheap labour for the establishment,but the costs are mounting via non state contributions and the governments in a flap trying to unpick the short sighted mistakes of past governers.

The pension eligible age will rise to mid 70s to offset the costs,those born mid 70s will bear the brunt.

We should have introduced a green card system way back in the 50s with renewable visas,but an expiry date.

Too many people took advantage of cheap labour and lined their pockets,were left with a fracutured social structure thats been made worse by our membership of the EU and its laxed borders.

The result bieng working people on the lowest incomes resort to foodbanks and charity.

Enoch Powell was spot on,englands not english anymore

Edited by nikki-red

3 minutes ago, staninoodle said:

Enoch Powell was spot on,englands not english anymore

If England’s not England anymore what on earth is it? 😳

2 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

If England’s not England anymore what on earth is it? 😳

does anyone really take your opinion seriously?