Huddersfield V Swfc

i onley see it on tv but, they played 100% better than they did in the last few games., i will put a few quid on them this year to win promotion, providing G.M stays there. 

Not a great game but an important one for a new manager to get a win under his belt, Huddersfield have some talented individuals but don’t look great as a team. The Owls stuck to their game plan and scored two good headed goals.

The Only player that did not seem bothered was Murphy,just wish we had is brother with us instead of him,deserves to be dropped if he doesn"t change is attitude

Murphy was rightly subbed,for once the result was the important thing.

2 hours ago, 1295galaxy said:

The Only player that did not seem bothered was Murphy,just wish we had is brother with us instead of him,deserves to be dropped if he doesn"t change is attitude

There's usually a reason why a player is perpetually on loan. A waste of time.

On 15/09/2019 at 21:40, kidley said:

i onley see it on tv but, they played 100% better than they did in the last few games., i will put a few quid on them this year to win promotion, providing G.M stays there. 

Wednesday are great against teams in the bottom quarter of the division, Barnsley, Luton, Huddersfield.

On 15/09/2019 at 13:59, Hotmale 1954 said:

I saw some football and intent after we went 2 up, so I ended the game feeling better than I did for the first hour or so.

Yep, we won 2-0, and to some, that's all that matters.

To be fair, it would have mattered a lot more if we'd lost.

See how we go from here on in.

Watched bits of it I thought it was quite a good game. Shows what I know

5 hours ago, Ridgewalk said:

Wednesday are great against teams in the bottom quarter of the division, Barnsley, Luton, Huddersfield.

Watched bits of it I thought it was quite a good game. Shows what I know

I was bored stiff watching the ball go from side to side and back again.

There was a fair bit of Hoofball as well. I hope it was tactical and not panical.

'udders played better football than us for the most part, they created more than us, and the commentator did say ... ''that's the first Wednesday shot on target since they scored''.

The shots were 56 minutes apart.

Good defending by us, or poor play by 'udders?

I'm not qualified to make a judgement.

At the end of the day, any entertainment I got was provided by 'udders (apart from the goals).

It's goals what count, so there we have it.