Huddersfield V Swfc

It's unreal the number of chances we've created and missed ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. !!!!!!!

NONE!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

Football?

I'd like to see some.

I know some rules have changed, but is the object of the game still to get the ball between the posts at either end?

The presenters are doing their best, but the silence of the crowd tells me all I need to know.

Dire.

31 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

Football?

I'd like to see some.

I know some rules have changed, but is the object of the game still to get the ball between the posts at either end?

The presenters are doing their best, but the silence of the crowd tells me all I need to know.

Dire.

All that matters is, 2-0 the Owls.

I saw some football and intent after we went 2 up, so I ended the game feeling better than I did for the first hour or so.

Yep, we won 2-0, and to some, that's all that matters.

To be fair, it would have mattered a lot more if we'd lost.

See how we go from here on in.

15 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

I saw some football and intent after we went 2 up, so I ended the game feeling better than I did for the first hour or so.

Yep, we won 2-0, and to some, that's all that matters.

To be fair, it would have mattered a lot more if we'd lost.

See how we go from here on in.

Happy with 3pts & a better playing wise second half.👍

Ye counter attack was gud and ye held on but to honest hudds never really had oppotunities to bulge the onion bag..good three points ye may find fulham more of a challenge. Then of course a small matter of us..

Last game of the season owls at hillsborough lm going to that one...hope its 5-5.. everything sorted by then l hope..

Nice to see the goal difference without a minus sign in front this year.

Edited by Ontarian1981

Looked solid, under a lot of pressure at times but never anything clear cut for them.

Fletch led the line well, Harris always a danger, and we looked better when we went 2 up top

To go to a club who less than 4 months ago were in the Premier league, and win on their ground shows how serious Wednesday should be taken, or feared by all the other teams in the championship

We looked more of a threat once Winnall came on,prior to that we struggled to pass accurately and scored with our one meaningfull attack against a side thats cant shake off the losing habit and looked really low on confidence.It was a low quality affair.

Iorfa looked far better at CB than the qpr game where he was allover the shop.

Some sterner tests ahead in the comming weeks.

2 minutes ago, rogets said:

To go to a club who less than 4 months ago were in the Premier league, and win on their ground shows how serious Wednesday should be taken, or feared by all the other teams in the championship

looking at Huddersfield's one point, I don't think it's just Wedneday who are bashing the ex Premier League club.

3 hours ago, rogets said:

True, if Wednesday don't win the league from here you should be very disappointed.