Huddersfield V Swfc

intresting game,2x new managers,new line ups? new systems maybe,intresting to see what happens ,draw for me,what scores do you think?

is the dirty leeds match on telly? as since im off work sunday  im thinking about going to mi mates pub to watch the match but theres more leeds fans round these parts so that may take precedence

19 minutes ago, melthebell said:

is the dirty leeds match on telly? as since im off work sunday  im thinking about going to mi mates pub to watch the match but theres more leeds fans round these parts so that may take precedence

Isn't Wednesday's game an early one at 12.30.?

Edited by Ontarian1981

Just now, Ontarian1981 said:

Isn't Wednesdays game an early one at 12.30?

wednesday 12, leeds 12.30

dont wanna walk all the way down, get into it and then find out theyre swapping over half way lol

4 minutes ago, melthebell said:

wednesday 12, leeds 12.30

dont wanna walk all the way down, get into it and then find out theyre swapping over half way lol

So one must be on Sky and the other on BBC then? Surely your mate can put them both on separate screens.Do Leeds play a Yorkshire team too?

Edited by Ontarian1981

12 minutes ago, Ontarian1981 said:

So one must be on Sky and the other on BBC then? Surely your mate can put them both on separate screens.Do Leeds play a Yorkshire team too?

Barnsley, they dont show championship games on the beeb i dont think, all sky and BT

7 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Barnsley, they dont show championship games on the beeb i dont think, all sky and BT

That's OK, I can get them all,not bothered about Leeds though.I will be up at 6.30 EST.,to watch the Owls game if I wake up in time. Don't like alarms, I had enough of them when I worked.lol

Huddersfield v Wednesday  12.00 on sky, no other championship game on Sunday 

18 hours ago, bassett one said:

intresting game,2x new managers,new line ups? new systems maybe,intresting to see what happens ,draw for me,what scores do you think?

2-0 for Huddersfield  

Wednesday being Wednesday and Huddersfield not having won a match yet, wouldn't surprise me at a loss. Hope I am wrong and that Monk has got them all prepared and they respond in the right way and get all three points.

Wednesday match is on Sky Sports Football, Leeds match is on the Sky Sports red button.

Edited by iansheff

2 minutes ago, redbig said:

Score draw

Agree reckon it's a draw all over.