Planning Refusal

Hi all,   Can anyone recommend a good planning consultant locally for a planning refusal,  its not big or complicated, just need help.  The ones ive tried are either too busy or on holiday, including DPD, 

We were refused planning about seventeen years ago. We looked at the history of why people had been refused permission and why we had been refused. We looked at the current council policies and appealed. We ended up with a bus load of people visit to view (those that make planning decisions) and went back to the planning meeting. I don't know what they call it but the meeting was open to everyone.  Due to us countering all their points and stating our proposal met with council current policy we got permission passed. 

If you can say a bit more we may be able to help. 

Hi, will this reply be seen by all on the forum? If so, it would be better for me to explain my problem personally,  obviously the neighbour who objected might also see my comments.

Thanks 

Anyone on the forum can see these comments. They objected so anyone caring to view the planning permission can view their comments. My neighbour tried to say we would block out their light be we wer on the north side of them. Our two outbuildings were originally one building. Some people just clutch at straws but sometimes unfairly are able to influence the planners. Thats what happened to us until the appeal.