Blades V Southampton

6 hours ago, petcharlie said:

Typical prem game loads of diving and shocking ref.Now I am not blaming the ref for the result it was our pathetic finishing that let us down the display was good the finishing was dismal.We carved out 17 chances and did not score one.They had 5 and scored one.It was a decent display but we really missed the ex Preston guy.McGoldrick had his worst game in a blades shirt since he arrived in my mind.

As for VAR well I was a fan but it is only as good as the ref and the operator so if they make a blunder so the VAR makes a blunder so it achieves nothing .The ref or operator was quick to refer our goal to var and rightly it was disallowed now according to the new rules if the ball hits a defenders hand even accidentally it is a penalty .Now everyone saw it but not the ref so it was up to the operated to inform the ref of the penalty and what happened? They have replays and can watch it a dozen times if they wish but still nothing .Welcome to the prem.Yes this game really lived up to my expectations of the prem diving,actors.and dodgy refs.just what I expected.

I know your not a fan of the Prem Chas, and you make some valid points... Predictable you say, bit like Scottish Prem...Erm what happened to Man City yesterday...…  I"ve not seen Blades game, but 17 chances WOW, carry on like that and we will surprise a few teams.

14 hours ago, Padders said:

I know your not a fan of the Prem Chas, and you make some valid points... Predictable you say, bit like Scottish Prem...Erm what happened to Man City yesterday...…  I"ve not seen Blades game, but 17 chances WOW, carry on like that and we will surprise a few teams.

Only if we put some of them away.Wilder said that having created 17 chances he is not over concerned but I think that was a little play acting on behalf of the players confidence.Yes the Man city result was a shock so much so every paper and so called expert are still going on about it which in it's self says it should not have happened mainly because a city win was predictable.

Was in Martin Johnson optitions and was a guy with a blades shirt on started chatting as l had my boro shirt on and he said you must be Mooks...Turned out to be Longy l think thats what he said before we went to see different people. Was good to chat footy...

1 minute ago, Mooks said:

Was in Martin Johnson optitions and was a guy with a blades shirt on started chatting as l had my boro shirt on and he said you must be Mooks...Turned out to be Longy l think thats what he said before we went to see different people. Was good to chat footy...

Was Blades ref in as well Mooks, if not should have been :hihi:.

Hope ye keeping well Mooksie.

23 hours ago, Mooks said:

Hi Mooks, yup, that was me, I just thought there can't be many Boro fans living in S6 🤣🤣🤣...

Good to meet ye bud l have a friend in S6 who also follows the boro seen regulary with his boro shirt on. ..Never know might meet up again always gud to chat  footy..