Blades V Southampton

Looking forward to the match on Saturday,  Time to start getting more goals at home and giving the subs some match time. We are getting more relaxed after all the hype we have had to put up with since getting promoted.  Lets show the Press and MOTD what we can do

UTB

Southampton are one of the teams that United really need to beat at home and they will.

3-1

17 minutes ago, Brooker11 said:

Southampton are one of the teams that United really need to beat at home and they will.

3-1

Agree, 3 points needed, especially with Everton & Liverpool being the next two up.   I'll be happy with 4 points from the 3 games.  Any more would be a bonus. 

I'll go 2-0 Blades. 

This game is winnable if United come out playing confident, attacking football from the start instead of putting in the sort of Jekyll and Hyde performance we've seen lately, where they're overly cautious in the first half then come out like lions in the second. I'd like to see us reverting to the old formation with Freeman in the Duffy role and Mousset coming on as our secret weapon for the last 20 minutes.

18 hours ago, despritdan said:

This game is winnable if United come out playing confident, attacking football from the start instead of putting in the sort of Jekyll and Hyde performance we've seen lately, where they're overly cautious in the first half then come out like lions in the second. I'd like to see us reverting to the old formation with Freeman in the Duffy role and Mousset coming on as our secret weapon for the last 20 minutes.

Just now, barry-333 said:

I agree with Freeman playing that role but Billy on the field for a third of the game

Early 6 pointer and think United should Nick it 1-0.

Reckon Freeman in midfield & McBurnie with Robinson up front, need to go at saint right from the off, utb

Expectations have been raised after recent performances 

Too much pressure on united to win this game with Liverpool and Arsenal coming up

A nervous united will make too many mistakes 

United 1 - 5 Southampton 

On 12/09/2019 at 15:58, Baron99 said:

Agree, 3 points needed, especially with Everton & Liverpool being the next two up.   I'll be happy with 4 points from the 3 games.  Any more would be a bonus. 

I'll go 2-0 Blades. 

They are all tough matches in this league but the Saints match is winnable .They are the type of team that we must beat at home to get the points we need to survive in the prem.We must start on the front foot .It will be interesting to see the line up after a couple of players have come back from internationals with injuries.I would like to see Morrison get a run out if only to see what he has to offer.

These are teams you should be looking to get 3 points against, especially at home. Think you'll do it

Beaten by a better organised team and VAR.   We are not getting the ball forward quickly enough.. 

We need a leader on the pitch that knows how to shout. Its going to be a long slog now to grind out some points in the run up to Xmas

UTB