Stolen Garden MacHinery From Transit Truck Abbeydale Road South

We are a small garden company and were working at Ladiespring flats on Abbeydale Road South (bottom of Twentywell Lane) today.  At about 10.30 am two lads in a bronze coloured car drove into the flats complex and stole 3 heavy duty   Stihl blowers and a strimmer.  The machinery is orange and white in colour and marked with the initials DK. They sped of in the direction of Totley or possibly went up Twentywell Lane.  If anyone saw anything please let me know or if anyone hears about them being offered for sale also I would be grateful if you could let me know.  The police have been informed.

21 minutes ago, Rozie said:

If anyone saw anything please let me know or if anyone hears about them being offered for sale also I would be grateful if you could let me know.  The police have been informed.

Sorry to hear that.

The local Cash Converters and eBay maybe worth a look.

Yes. We are looking at both.

Stealing a blokes work tools while he’s working there are some low down scum around.

Edited by *Wallace*

4 hours ago, Rozie said:

We are a small garden company and were working at Ladiespring flats on Abbeydale Road South (bottom of Twentywell Lane) today.  At about 10.30 am two lads in a bronze coloured car drove into the flats complex and stole 3 heavy duty   Stihl blowers and a strimmer.  The machinery is orange and white in colour and marked with the initials DK. They sped of in the direction of Totley or possibly went up Twentywell Lane.  If anyone saw anything please let me know or if anyone hears about them being offered for sale also I would be grateful if you could let me know.  The police have been informed.

sorry to hear that but why on earth are you not locking this gear up out of sight, we have lots of small tools and plant on our jobs and they are always locked if not in use. my guess is they will be sold in the local pubs around lowedges and batemoor.

The strimmer was 7 ft long , handle 3 ft wide.  Not small tools! Large heavy duty stihl blowers too.  Definitely not small tools that can be locked away.  We have a transit truck.  I was a matter of yards away from it.  The other gardeners were round the front of the flats.  We do our best to watch the machinery when it is not in use believe me!

Thieving oxygen wasting scumbag lowlife.  Rancid despicable apologies for humans crawling out from under the stones where they reside to deprive decent folk who work for a living of the tools of their trade/possessions purchased through honest wages/salary.  Absolutely worthless ****houses.

Thanks. I’ve put a ‘join request’ on the site. I’ll put details of the stolen machinery on once they accept me.