Cross Dressing

26 minutes ago, Lockdoctor said:

It's been a while. I don't think I've been since the Channel Tunnel opened. It's good news to hear that the Channel Tunnel has helped France to become a more civilised country.

Nothing to do with the channel tunnel - but keep being condescending to European countries - it does show you in your true light.

I assume you know France has the largest number of tourists for any country in the world - and less than 15% are Brtish.

Edited by Longcol

40 minutes ago, Lockdoctor said:

It's been a while. I don't think I've been since the Channel Tunnel opened. It's good news to hear that the Channel Tunnel has helped France to become a more civilised country.

Regarding gender neutral  toilets  they are a good thing in the strange modern world we live in.  However, it's shameful if gender neutral public toilets are used to replace women only and men only toilets.

You should get out more then.

France is a beautiful, modern European country. It has a very strong national identity, whilst being a constructive member of the EU. In other words, everything we could have been before we became bitter, twisted and insular.

I sort of agree on the toilets. Gender neutral ones will probably take a few years to be acceptable to everyone. A slow transition would be the best way.

2 hours ago, Pettytom said:

You should get out more then.

France is a beautiful, modern European country. It has a very strong national identity, whilst being a constructive member of the EU. In other words, everything we could have been before we became bitter, twisted and insular.

I sort of agree on the toilets. Gender neutral ones will probably take a few years to be acceptable to everyone. A slow transition would be the best way.

I agree the gender neutral toilet situation will take a few years to be a regular facility.  The way forward is to bring in legislation that all new builds that have public toilets are forced to have a gender neutral toilet along with women only and men only toilets.

Post(s) have been removed because they could be considered to breach our Terms of Service or Forum Rules. If similar posts are re-posted this will get your account suspended.