Cross Dressing

26 minutes ago, gaz 786 said:

Anyone know where I can get some size 12 stilettos 👠👠👠👠👠👠

EBay.

18 hours ago, Halibut said:

An ever decreasing number of mostly older people.

Can you provide a link to the official evidence  that support your claim ?

Edited by Penistone999

4 hours ago, Penistone999 said:

Can you provide a link to the official evidence  that support your claim ?

You've just illustrated my point nicely old lad. Dinosaurs like you are on the way out.

@Halibut - your assumption about 'Dinosaurs' is incorrect.  Most older people have more important things to concern themselves about than how folk choose to dress; many of us couldn’t care less. The matters of keeping body and soul together in an ever increasing ageist society (you demonstrate that fact beautifully) takes precedence. 

@Waj (#post 10) - womens' concern about men entering female spaces is one of safety. Females are at risk because they are more likely to be physically and sexually abused. They are not called the weaker sex for nothing.  MsMacbeth is correct in saying that cross dressing, full bodied males should not be allowed to enter female spaces. There are researchers who claim that there is evidence of autogynephilia in some cross dressing males. This is not to say that all of them experience this but it may need to be factored in when assessing risk to females. 

Edited by Jomie

2 hours ago, Halibut said:

You've just illustrated my point nicely old lad. Dinosaurs like you are on the way out.

There are people of all ages who would disagree with you, your dinosaur comment speaks volumes about your own prejudices, you habitually make ageist comments on here, but jump right in when you think someone is being prejudiced themselves, your own narrow minded attitude came to the surface a while ago on this forum with your opinion on open relationships, I believe, so  your own hypocrisy has shown itself on here to be equally outdated.

1 hour ago, Jomie said:

@Waj (#post 10) - womens' concern about men entering female spaces is one of safety. Females are at risk because they are more likely to be physically and sexually abused. They are not called the weaker sex for nothing.  MsMacbeth is correct in saying that cross dressing, full bodied males should not be allowed to enter female spaces. There are researchers who claim that there is evidence of autogynephilia in some cross dressing males. This is not to say that all of them experience this but it may need to be factored in when assessing risk to females. 

I read a report recently about public toilet waiting times; the average for women is around 6 minutes and men 11 seconds.  The study looked at different  non-gender specific configurations and found that it's possible to bring the average waiting time down to just over a minute for both sexes, which is a retrograde step for men admittedly.

Do you think that there might be pressure from women to adopt more of these types of public toilets and accept the minimal risk? 

Timing of toilet waiting times is irrelevant. I can’t speak for women as a whole but IMHO female only spaces must be protected. Full bodied males, no matter how they present, have no right to access these spaces. Many women have bad experiences of males, particularly those who have been subjected to abuse. They have a right to be protected and to feel (and be) safe. 

People with functional penis have no reason to be in a women only area.

Speaking for myself I have no wish to be amongst penis in a women only space.

Regardless of how they identify and present.

If someone campaigned for trans only areas I'd support that wholeheartedly as it seems both women and trans people are at risk almost exclusively from men.

2 hours ago, max said:

Do you think that there might be pressure from women to adopt more of these types of public toilets and accept the minimal risk? 

As a woman, I doubt it. Quite apart from the very real safety and privacy concerns men can just be such messy gits sometimes. I can tolerate this with male family members but strangers? No thanks.  On holiday this year I found myself in a situation where there was no women's toilet, there was a men's and a "Gender neutral" but no women's. I needed to go so had no choice but to use the gender neutral and it was disgusting with little puddles everywhere.  I've never seen a women's public toilet in such a state. There is evidence that in schools that have switched to gender neutral facilities some girls are "holding it in" all day to avoid having to use the same toilet as boys.

7 hours ago, Halibut said:

Do you have any evidrnce to support your claim or not ? 

1 hour ago, Penistone999 said:

Do you have any evidrnce to support your claim or not ? 

Leave him be, kiddies need somewhere to play and express themselves until they grow up.😉

In this gender tolerant society we have been encouraged to become, if you are male but identify as a woman on a particular day I assume you can quite legally use female facilities. Likewise a Lady may identify as a male on a particular day, and is legally allowed to use male facilities I assume We reap what we sow.

On breakfast telly the other day they were discussing gender, apparently there are now 98 different genders, yes 98.

Here are a few of them.

• Agender
  • Androgyne
  • Androgynous
  • Bigender
  • Cis
  • Cisgender
  • Cis Female
  • Cis Male
  • Cis Man
  • Cis Woman
  • Cisgender Female